Recent content by kale

1. kale

Followers of the Maker moving south

Elena... couldn't read as she stared blankly at the invisible paper in her hands, squinting at it. Why were people making such a fuss over it? She'd recline her head backwards, trying to make sense of the situation once more, before giving up and continuing with her duties.
  2. kale

Ruby

drippiest orc
  3. kale

Improved Item Descriptions

If i may add - simplistic/line dividers are also a thing, such as the examples I'll post. dividers are good to.. well, divide. from description, divider, mechanics, divider, and then who made it - it depends on who's writing the item. I like using dividers in text to separate mechanics (if any)...
  4. kale

Elena Ivonne Carline | she who follows the light

carrd received a BIG, FAT update. do check it out! i also always add new things to the pinterest board, so look at that too <3 once more just bonk here/on discord for a relation/update to a relation bc im lazy sometimes :^)
  5. kale

Suggestion Downloadable Server Resource Pack

this works! ty roze <3
  6. kale

Suggestion Edit item changes

it is me again, posting this here. I originally discussed it in the discord but was asked to put this here. We were discussing the cooldown/changes we'd like to see to the current edit item plugin, and this is what I posted: could maybe lower the time/include the option of multiple items +...
  7. kale

Celestine Brickenden

bonked
  8. kale

Suggestion Downloadable Server Resource Pack

Hello! This is just a QOL suggestion, but would be really convenient to have a server resource pack that we can download. Reason being that to relog takes some time; when joining the pack loads and when leaving it 'unloads'. It's just a bit inconvenient, and having something to shave off some of...
  9. kale

woah i got it all done today - carrd and pinterest updated, subject to change
  10. kale

@NietKirsten @Sid @BrunoPhil all added, nerds
  11. kale

credit: [pinterest] ╓═══════════════☆═══════════════╖ Elena Ivonne Carline - she who follows the light the darkness surrounds the night untold guiding her through the mist, a beacon of light to follow home. - kale xoxo ╙═══════════════☆═══════════════╜ Themesong: ══════════════════════...
  12. kale

o7

o7
  13. kale

invasion time

invasion time
Back