Recent content by Raphyol1

1. Raphyol1

Event Announcement The hunt for a Draugr

For yall info, everything except the head of the corpse is up for grabs. Who wants the heart etc i dont rlly care. Tho the head will be used as trophy. Thanks
  2. Raphyol1

Event Announcement The hunt for a Draugr

[!] Flyers were spread and hung up everywhere except Mitrona with a drawing of a Tower and the Draugr. Below that, in neat handwriting, is information about an recruitment for an Expedition.[!] Swamp Expedition - Unite to Battle the Draugr of the Swamps Swamps Adventure Calling All Brave...
  3. Raphyol1

The first of many

Ye, i felt bored. waiting for martijn to help me with locksssss
  4. Raphyol1

The first of many

*A rugged old seeming peace of paper was nailed to every nations notice board, most of it ripped off. but what was abled to be read came as follows* Where sounds of chatter ensues, aside the forges blazing heat. 'You will find the bastion, the ancients shield. Beneath the icy flow, we wonder...
  5. Raphyol1

The Bone Lord has begun his Invasion - Raevendrecht Calls for Aid

*A hooded figure, stepping through abandoned halls laughed heartidly reading the parchment* So for once... My kin has decided to put their grudges away for a greater cause... Hypocrites *The voice continued laughing, letting the paper fall, slowly gliding downward into the flame of an open fire*
  6. Raphyol1

Player Announcement •·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.· Farewell ·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•

i aint comin back till i feel like it smh, be happy for the decision of someone to focus on more important stuff.
  7. Raphyol1

Player Announcement •·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.· Farewell ·.·''·.·• •·.·''·.·•

[!] A letter of high valued materials written, and sent to people that knew Mortis during his time. ╔═════════════════════════════▣◎▣═════════════════════════════╗ Greetings, To those that knew me. To those that should have gotten to know me. My name is Mortis Karris, I came far to hunt...
  8. Raphyol1

Player Announcement An Invitation

*Specific people around eden would receive this letter, brought to them by a short boy in plain clothes, his smile was bright shining reaching the letter upwards for each of the recipients to take* Upon opening the Letter it was quick visible that it was quite the expensive letter, written on...
  9. Raphyol1

Player Announcement Clarification

*Clement would stand infront of the notice board, inspecting bountys and hunt announcements. His eyes fell onto the particular parchment, with a grin behind his mask hed read it* Seems like you are getting closer to your goal, brother. May the gods guide you to a long life. *Hed step back from...
  10. Raphyol1

Player Event The Hunt

[!] *A new post hanging on the Banners news* Greetings fellow banners men Today i have held some scouting, together with the brave Stor Kulur, Our scouting has lead us into an old abandoned dwarven hold, filled to the brim with monsters. I openly invite all of those willing and brave enough to...
  11. Raphyol1

Player Announcement -*The Recruiting for another Banner*-

[!] Flyers carrying a unknown Rune in the place of sigils or where a senders name would be This is a call to everyone. Everyone who seeks to fight the voidal, the corrupted and heretics. We, the Wisps of Lunburg, a banner created to hunt and to capture creatures and people not from this...
  12. Raphyol1

Nation Announcement Thi Beginning Es O New Era

*mortis would pick the piece of paper, looking at it closer* Should pay him a visit somewhen. *continuing his path to find more news on the recent happenings*
  13. Raphyol1

The passing of Krisa Amadeus

*hed read the letter, a grin forming on his face* "Maybe my research will finally grow fruitious."
Back