Recent content by Sgtteddybear

1. Sgtteddybear

Writings Of Ydra: Stones

This world carries many burdens. A heavy weight that all carry in one form or another. Whether it’s the backbreaking labor of the peasant, or the weight of responsibility of a king. Each and every one of us carry with us a heavy stone, engraved with the names of each responsibility and curse...
  2. Sgtteddybear

~* [ Open Letter From The Inquisition ] *~

*Posters would be placed around the city by people with purple cloaks bearing a cross. Each letter to the public would be stamped with the Inquisition's seal.* "Greetings, Citizens of the Hadrian Empire. Makerism as a whole is a religion about humility, love and selflessness. To come together...
  3. Sgtteddybear

Ydra of Hadriana

▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴▴ ︿ ﹀ ⊰- Profile -⊱ ▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾▾ If you wish to be added to Ydra's Relations, Please DM me on Discord. Discord: Sgtteddybear#8800 Name Pronunciation: EE-Dra
  4. Sgtteddybear

Suggestion Sid's Rambling Pt.1 (Time Changes)

The best answer to the dilemma this server faces is by implementing "Seasons" - So for example, Time would move at the pace it is now, but after every Half or Quarter of a IRL Year, a "Time skip" hits. Within this Time Skip, the Lore Team could use this to their advantage by throwing in events...
  5. Sgtteddybear

Heretic no more

🙏
  6. Sgtteddybear

Umbramancy: A grey area of Magic

Here I'd like to suggest a magic school to help flesh out magic as a whole and add more flavor to the server. If you enjoy the idea or want to give some critiques, please give feedback. I'd like to stress: THIS IS NOT FINAL, But instead a brainstorm to help conjure up a potentially interesting...
Back