Recent content by SunnyCowleaf

1. SunnyCowleaf

Event Announcement =[ The Shroom Knight: Chapter 1]=

Belladona tilted her head curiously "Huh...Well if people are in danger then I shall aid" Character Name: Belladona Whitfoot IGN: Beepups Village: Twinleaf
  2. SunnyCowleaf

Player Announcement Declaration | Exposing Voidal Sympathizer Krisa Amadeus

Cruc read the sign, yanking it off the board, as many as they could really and stuff them into their mouth "Elf panziez! Boz ain't no simpathiza!" They yelled with a full mouth.
  3. SunnyCowleaf

A statement to Voidal magic

Belladona grumbled to herself, she'd missed seeing the voidal mages and now they were dead. At this rate I am going to have to please that darn demon for any shred of power She let out a sigh, walking away from the sign
  4. SunnyCowleaf

Player Event Letter to the chief

Look, I forgot how to properly write his last name ;v;
  5. SunnyCowleaf

Player Announcement Missing person: Belladona Whitfoot.

I absolutely adore how all these people have seen her but all of them are deadass just going "give this information in? Nah it's fine" after her being missing for 3+ weeks
  6. SunnyCowleaf

Player Event Letter to the chief

A letter gets delivered to Zadh-Nadrozz under the cover of night, aimed directly at the chief, Krisa Asmodeus, himself Meet me at Modraz Logh I will make it worth your while. There is no signature on the letter, simply a location. Not even a time...Odd
  7. SunnyCowleaf

Player Announcement Missing person: Belladona Whitfoot.

"Eh, they'll find her" is the vibe here
  8. SunnyCowleaf

Nation Announcement Da Foulskinz joinin' da waaagh

To anyone who is having a hard time, sound the letters out in your head. It's based on the phonetic sounds and will make it easier to understand
  9. SunnyCowleaf

Event Announcement DA KAZINO IS OPEN

A flier is sent out to every settlement and nation, attached to the notice boards and any streetlamp it could be tacked onto. DA KAZINO IS OPEN Come on over to Zadh-Nadrozz for a night ya won't forget filled with fun, debauchery and money makin! Take part in all our wonderful attractions and...
  10. SunnyCowleaf

Nation Announcement Bringing Till ann Kinna ce o Traitor [Bounty]

Upon reading this Belladona is appalled as she felt she had become rather close with the two, even close enough to almost become a daughter of theirs as well, but also worried for Hannya, she must go see her soon
  11. SunnyCowleaf

Player Announcement Banishment from the Joust...

*Gets ready to dek the hadrian empire in Goblin*
  12. SunnyCowleaf

Now to wait until march to change my username after having just 1 letter wrong 😔

Now to wait until march to change my username after having just 1 letter wrong 😔
Back