Recent content by WhisperThefallen

1. WhisperThefallen

The death of the past... kinda

•┈••✦ ✹ ✦••┈• [ Hai chat, this is a very short creative writing on my new character Virion Xyrcan as always don't metagame and only take this icly if told you can or if found out from Virion himself teehee. ] •┈••✦ ✹ ✦••┈• A young wood elf stood by a grave, or at least what resembled...
  2. WhisperThefallen

Event Announcement Unkown Camp near Mitrona

Laid his gaze upon the post winning lightly from a particularly brutal spar he chuckled softly deciding to join. "Hello there! After stumbling upon your post, I've decided to help you with this camp. I'd love to be of service, especially of ot means taking care of any potential threat. -Aelorn...
  3. WhisperThefallen

Hai :3

Hai :3
  4. WhisperThefallen

Eww is that, Miu, smh

Eww is that, Miu, smh
  5. WhisperThefallen

Goodbye

Now that I actually read it there are so many problems with it 😭 I'll leave it like it is for now just as a reminder on how bad it is lmfao
  6. WhisperThefallen

Goodbye

[This is a short story on Aelorns past about an unfortunate loss of his life and of course none of this should be taken icly unless told otherwise Yada Yada] Ps: lemme know what you guys think of this small story :3 Aelorn stared off the cliff, facing the shore, as he let out a soft sigh...
  7. WhisperThefallen

Hi, Chat.

Hi, Chat.
Back