✭- Encampment of Flussland -✭

__Emmmm

[!] A post would have been put onto the notice board of Lunburg and sent to the Hadrian Empire [!]

1706146275291.png

ahScRfwoBlfi3ljSPMM1uGVYPJWvbrFCPPPPFYUuekCLJ9O9qW_pWQvoIMbiglQlcacuq4Kulr68sOAA6jdinFNJpUnYJgUSp7XF6RHpm5HNpKr9RZUo8a7wbMc4ugd-SyNbxG6aFMNIh13CKQLxAYA

To all subjects of the Hadrian Empire,

After recent events which have stirred worry amongst the great duchies of Hadriana, The question has been raised on what to do next, regarding the devastating faction of the Bone-Lord himself.

As the latest Hoftag dictated, a diet will soon be arranged in order to discuss this in further detail, however as it was mentioned before, time is of the essence and we have none to waste. Hence, after taking the advice of the Kaiser himself, House Rovelt and the Tiri Family have come to an agreement in order for them to be given a site within Lunburg in order to establish preparations for what is yet to come, as well as act as a point of interest against future attacks which may occur.

With this act being applied, House Rovelt would like to also officially announce its full support to the Tiris in their initiative to bolster the Northern Borders against the Bone-Lord, and heavily encourages all of Lunburg to offer their aid as we will be the first to be hit if he returns with force. Flussland will also receive any who wish to pledge their support to this cause, as House Rovelt intends to work alongside the Tiris in this campaign.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Signed,

1706715426012.png

3ddb3bbafbe009b786141c761f8cd5cb.png

The Herzogin von Bergwaltz would stroll around after her daily prayers in the Grand Cathedral of Adelsburg, til her attention was caught by the missive "Lovely... I hope this is the support the family has been hoping for. I believe it is known to them I will always support their actions as long as they are responsible one" Anne-Marie muttered as she tore the missive off the board to take it home with her "Perhaps the others will be pleased to hear as well, we have been experiencing our own little intrusion for a while now..."

As she arrived her own Duchy, she took a good look at the keep that belonged to the de Tiri family, a proud yet unsure smile took a hold of her expression, pondering about the future, both good and bad.

As Manuel Fischer received the missive within the halls of Keep Holstein, his eyes scrutinized the urgent call to action against the Bone-Lord's Army. While acknowledging the necessity of preparing for potential threats, he frowned upon the notion of committing his men to a distant campaign. “Ich shall train ze men for ein possible attack of ze Bonelord to protect ze Empire’s borders However, Ich cannicht, in good conscience, lead them into ein perilous venture to Raevkov. Such distant campaign poses with undue risk to ze Reicharmee und the lives of mein men. It ist a ein bridge too far for ze forces und with ze history with ein united force from Eden we were nicht successful either...” With a contemplative sigh, he set the missive aside. The weight of responsibility lingered in the air of his keep as he pondered between duty and caution as he continued to strategize and prepare for the challenges that lay ahead.

“They have chosen to ignore obvious unpopularity in this course of action of theirs in favour of chasing ambitious glory. It seems that our northern neighbour have taken a side themselves.” The Tzyrnowski addressed, chewing upon a lemon sherbet, his eyes shifting across the parchment, he pondered in brief silence before his eyes droned onto his father “We were right in our thoughts it seems, I imagine it will be only a short amount of time until we are naturally approached.” He spoke, his tone firm yet quiet as he paused before speaking. “Regardless, a meeting with the Rovelt Herzog is due, I seek to know his thoughts when.. agreeing to this request, I am intrigued to know the finer details of this agreement.” He added, gesturing for the Maester to begin drafting a letter to Lunburg, addressing it to Maximus Rovelt directly from Bartosz Tzyrnowski.

Katherina was handed a letter whilst in her clinic. She held a firm look upon her face, almost an expression of discomfort. Though as she read through the announcement, her features twisted of something of disappointment. Or maybe it was, perhaps, discouragement. The Prinzess took a soft breath in to read over it again. And then again. The woman handed it back harshly, “Out of my sight. Burn it.She said in a deadly tone. Katherina von Lichtenfelts quickly stood up, brushing her skirt off, and walked away.

Katherina was handed a letter whilst in her clinic. She held a firm look upon her face, almost an expression of discomfort. Though as she read through the announcement, her features twisted of something of disappointment. Or maybe it was, perhaps, discouragement. The Prinzess took a soft breath in to read over it again. And then again. The woman handed it back harshly, “Out of my sight. Burn it.She said in a deadly tone. Katherina von Lichtenfelts quickly stood up, brushing her skirt off, and walked away.
Arkhun's edgy emo daughter

Ralil would spot the notice as he passed through Lunburg as a wandering bard and lets out a chuckle accompanied by one of his rare genuine smiles. Like moths to a flame, humans are doomed to repeat their mistakes lest they learn from their predecessors.. Another example why our lord is the only way forward. The swamp will be waiting for its next meal. He turned from the noticeboard, continuing his way inland. Big things are on the horizon.

Back