A Letter to Norburen.

haleybug

Trendsetter and Loremaster Buggie
Staff member
[!] Two missives of the same content. One on the noticeboard of Norburen, while the other sent directly to the Keep for Herzog and Herzoginsgemahl to see. The letter itself looked to be made of fine parchment with the writing only in black cursive.

Eden's Shine

╒══════════════════════════════════════════════╕
To the esteemed Großherzog and Großherzoginsgemahl of Norburen, and the Citizens of the State,

In my curious visits of Hertzland, prompted by being courted by Kronfurst Tzyrnowski, I have come to appreciate the tranquility of its dirt paths and thriving apple orchard. It seems to have a specific charm you cannot find elsewhere in the Empire. The humility of its people have left a rather lovely impression on me, a sentiment experienced by the Prinzess of Hadriana.

With a reputation for medical expertise within the Hadrian Empire, I proudly oversee an institute situated at Philipp Platz 5, just before the statue of my late father in the Capital. It is with great respect and a sense of duty that I propose lending these services to take over the Clinic of Hertzland. I am confident that my presence will provide a reassuring sense of security to the citizens.

Recent events, such as the Bone Lord's attack along the path to Lunburg from Norburen, please note the necessity of a skilled medic in close proximity at times like those. It is my firm belief that, had there been a medical professional present, the situation would have unfolded with greater efficiency and efficacy.

I look forward to the possibility of contributing to the well-being of Norburen and its citizens through the extension of my medical services.

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════╛

OOC: Message me @ comfortableliar on Discord to arrange any one on one check ups.

With honor and grace,
1706819463846.png

[!] A letter would be delivered by a raven, written in fine gold ink, bearing the crest of the Tzyrnoswki Household [!]

Tzyrnowski-Reinhardt.png

1705752965904.png

To the Prinzess of Hadriana,

I am glad to hear you have been enjoying the peaceful sights of Norbüren, and its natural beauty. I am more than pleased to accept your offer of medical services to the Duchy, especially considering recent events.

Perhaps we may arrange a time where I can give you a tour of the medical facility, and the keys and such. I hope my family and I give you a warm welcome to Herztland.

1705752965904.png

Signed:
Clarissa Tzyrnowski, Großherzogin of Hertzland, Lady of House Tzyrnowski
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski, Großherzog of Hertzland, Head of House Tzyrnowski, Reischsmarshall of the Imperial realm

1704972053877.png

Back