☆彡 Aᴜғ Wɪᴇᴅᴇʀsᴇʜᴇɴ﹐ Bᴇʀɢᴡᴀʟᴛᴢ

lindalicious_

Community Team
[!] A fancy written missive was pinned to nationboards in and around Bergwaltz, the Hadrian Empire. Bearing the personal crest of Noble Household de Ruiter and the Duchy of Bergwood [!]

imageedit_1_2202581547.png
1707247655619.png

pizap (3).png

To my dearest locals,

As the sun sets upon the grand halls of our castle, and the whispering winds carry tales of change across the lands, I find myself compelled to bid you farewell, albeit temporarily. The weight of duty calls upon me, as it has done for generations before us, to embark on a journey beyond the borders of our beloved Duchy.

Know that my heart remains tethered to these hallowed grounds, where the echoes of our shared triumphs and tribulations resound through the corridors of time. Each stone of our castle and houses bears witness to the enduring spirit of our people, forged in the crucible of unity and resilience.

As I journey forth into the unknown, I carry with me the hopes and aspirations of our people, a beacon of light to illuminate the path ahead. Together, we shall weather the tempests that assail us, emerging stronger and more resolute than ever before.
Though miles may separate me from what we were able to call our home for years, our spirits remain intertwined, bound by the timeless threads of kinship and allegiance. Let us cherish the memories we hold dear, drawing solace from the knowledge that our bond transcends the confines of distance and time.

In a few Saint Hours, we shall celebrate unlike ever before, and do pride to our Duchy. For we shall feast in the tavern of Bergwaltz one last time, before we say goodbye to our home. For this, there will be no special invitation, everyone is welcome to bid these stone walls goodbye, Auf Wiedersehen vom Bergwaltz.

After this, we will all ride into the sunset, beginning a new chapter in our lives.
This is not a goodbye to the friendships we have made along the way, it is a new start.

With unwavering devotion,

Your former Herzogin von Bergwaltz,

We will be hosting our LAST event in Bergwood, 6-2 around 11PM CET, in our tavern!!!!

pizap (2).png

[!] A short poem could be found on the bottom [!]

Fair castle walls, so tall and strong, whose echoes sing a timeless song. Beneath your towers, we found our grace, and in every corner, a cherished place.
Through sunlit days and moonlit nights, we shared our dreams, our fears, our fights. In halls adorned with tapestries old, Legends of Alder and stories untold.

But now the time has come to part, to journey forth with a heavy heart. Yet in our souls, your memory stays. A beacon bright through winding ways.
Oh hearth that warmed us through the chill, and gardens where the winds would still. We bid adieu with proud eye as distant horizons beckon nigh.

Though distant lands may call us far, and wanderlust becomes our star. In every shadow, every gleam, we'll carry thee, our castle dream.
So raise the banners, let them fly, as we bid our home goodbye. For in our hearts, you'll ever roam, fair castle walls, our truest home.

After reading the missive a pair of emerald eyes slowly strolled towards the highest tower where he could witness the crowd that migrated further West into Veronia. The visage of the norse man remained unshifted, coldly watching the people arrive with both hands settled on the stones to each side of himself. Falling pensive until the winds of the ocean brushed through his ginger hair and red shirt, blinking back to reality and walking away, but not without mattering first...

"From the ashes..."

Back