THE GATHERING OF EISARNKNOTH - πŒ»πŒΉπƒπŒ°πŒ½πŒ³πƒ πŒ°π† πŒ΄πŒΉπƒπŒ°π‚πŒ½πŒ½π‰πŒΈπƒ

Lionfiles

Thiudan of Eisarnknoth
zMZVZaEfVNoj_dCHJYm0uxBVf_m71TkARCg_fgVdWLD70GBJiJGCaPuEDWCJXiaNr8qB8EtAnUklTbsVgzgQg3btLgMhcOkaKvG4Tsg0nwLPcreDbM_yxMmRU2S2bhZowKBUJEc5EFsksBspn5xF7Uo

thegatheringofeisarnknoth.jpg

[!] The decree is plastered all across Eden for anyone to see.
QELlu9J2IwiX0tHGxUYS2Cgh7Z1NZGJ6rJvM72UkoMpQ9yRUyMPVUR-eEAyHuZM1U6kNii-SnnZyzhk0hCR79_OvUMnWDBP0pxQUADot_63V9hGuNJC9zukk_fsOqtwxL8xVzP9ZvmwtszMTfFMnNaY

In the year of our Ruler, ALDER HIMMELSCHWERT, 1544, Thiudan Aleksandra Baireiksing, πŒΈπŒΉπŒΏπŒ³πŒ°πŒ½πƒ πŒ°πŒ»πŒ΄πŒΊπƒπŒ°πŒ½πŒ³π‚πŒ° πŒ±πŒ°πŒΉπ‚πŒ΄πŒΉπŒΊπƒπŒΉπŒ½πŒ², has announced her presence after surviving the siege of Eisarnwidus by Lilith. She now calls out to her fellow Eisarnthiuda and asks for them to reunite once more under her banner to reclaim their sacred homeland.

LDvjD5l13nuDwGxMhpwpeyQXNqGbb0x1ZW2so96ScS_fZkJcDtIbLE-OTk7L2L-ceHOGwzJ4vA2qPaPAejYanIhUGe2cTO6x8uRiDTBWWHgg4RuTQzFk2BsYYwWq5hEGf5uacLPR8W5VuOShLba0hRA

β€œNorlanden is a place of terror, hardship, and tragedy. Even so, we have persevered all these years and still cling onto our holy faith with unshakeable ardor. For, it is ALDER who has delivered us out of the shadows and graced us with the light of the world, far from the Bonelord’s vile reach. We must absolve ourselves of this, our great iniquity, and prove to the gods that we are untouched by Lilith’s influence, still redeemable by the graces of heaven.

Salvor’s horns call out to the faithful, ushering them to come home to Magna Attia.
Oust your former idols! Cordon your souls off from the profane Idolater! Let us redeem ourselves of our pasts!
It is righteous to heed the call of ALDER! To sacrifice your mind and body for the reclamation of Magna Attia!
We are at the mercy of His will and will serve Him until our death!

Lend us strength and the will to persevere, as Eden becomes a place of division, war, and death. Forgive us our iniquity to you and to the Sentinels, bring us victory as we come to blows against our adversaries, and let us live as you did. Give us the power to be as strong as you were against the heretical priests, light the swords of the faithful with flames of gold, and let the griffin that guided you so too guide us, through all our blind and mortal lives. Lilith’s darkness has been allowed to creep over the world for far too long, and so it shall be struck down by your mighty and indomitable will.

Our exodus shall never have been in vain, as we fight once more on the fields of Magna Attia and return to the fatherland of our stalwart ancestors!”

XPfmzQ4BhveprOhfToOmtsOzWXL4ZswyFcSbuGbNMeUreJPGS2QtyZqDJMU3n8ngy2HqAJ18-NF5ViKpklp71D-26pF5afrnqdOZXaoOsktYhIDFtvGYzXKxRodnuXmjj44kHloGe7XgkxgbLFh9adg

FROM ORDER, COMES FREEDOM

XPfmzQ4BhveprOhfToOmtsOzWXL4ZswyFcSbuGbNMeUreJPGS2QtyZqDJMU3n8ngy2HqAJ18-NF5ViKpklp71D-26pF5afrnqdOZXaoOsktYhIDFtvGYzXKxRodnuXmjj44kHloGe7XgkxgbLFh9adg
Thiudan Aleksandra
Protector of Alderists
Mikils Blōstreis of Eisarnknoth
of the House of Baireiksing
Fireday 13, Highsun, 1544

Hello everyone! The Eisarnthiuda are back and are readying to reclaim their homeland! If you are interested in either hanging out or joining the nation as a whole, here's our discord! https://discord.gg/A7nsmNAW7H

Last edited:
Chrome discovered the decree on the way to Al-Khadir, having been initiating a poor attempt at reconnecting with his origins after his last glimmers of hope for the Eisarnthiuda waned by the day. His eyes widened, his mouth opening up slightly in shock. Was he dreaming? "I knew you never left, my Thiudan..." He breathed out, adrenaline pumping through his veins. He immediately scrambled for his belongings, rushing to find the next boat ride to his true homeland; the Norlanden.

The missive certainly caught the eye of the young squire, Zladimir took his time reading it over, a small chuckle escaping his lips. He passed it onto his uncle Aleksander, commenting right after. "It seems like a new family has spawned with plans to conduct what we wished to do.. I wonder how they plan to do so? They certainly haven't approached us regarding approaching the swamp.. They can either be a great ally, or a foe."

The missive certainly caught the eye of the young squire, Zladimir took his time reading it over, a small chuckle escaping his lips. He passed it onto his uncle Aleksander, commenting right after. "It seems like a new family has spawned with plans to conduct what we wished to do.. I wonder how they plan to do so? They certainly haven't approached us regarding approaching the swamp.. They can either be a great ally, or a foe."

β€œWhat on earth are you talking about Zlad?” *the old man shook his head with a small chuckle as he looked over the missive, continuing as he read* β€œwe were never going to step into that cursed swamp. We were just going to bombard it ..” *he mumbled as he finished reading and folded up the missive and put it away* β€œa self proclaimed protector of the faithful, how interesting. I am sure if she is what she says she is, she will be quite useful in these our trying times but I have never known a woman to say one thing and mean it as well, so we’ll see.”

As the missive eventually reached the Imperial Court, Diederick would take a gander at the parchment delivered to his study, raising a brow as he read its contents. "Where did these suddenly come from? Did they hide in Raevendrecht's basement while the undead ravaged their homes and holy places? An absurd quest by absurd heretics. May Salvor cast his judgment on their blasphemous tongues soon. For now, we shall observe the fishes and see what happens." he concludes as he folds the parchment, placing it into Veredra's post bin for when she returns.

A set of small, gloved hands held the notice as a pair of scarlet eyes looked it over. With each passing line, the look of intrigue on the bandaged goblin's face grew stronger and stronger. "Dey'z ree'li back, huh?" They folded the paper up and stuffed it away in their cloak. Their hood was flipped over their head, and they continued their walk. "Kyute. Everythin' ree'li iz 'ow it yuz'd t' be."

Goldo grabbed the parchment out of the air as it drifted along with the wind. His eyes widened. "It has letters, and words!" He got to work deciphering the torn letter. He tilted his head as he read. He read the last few words and clenched the missive between his fingers. He grinned and cackled as he scurried back the crevice he called home. He dug through his pile of scrap and knick knacks until he came across a goblin sized suit of armor and a black cloth covering, all covered in dust and dirt. He scurried from his cave, unlikely to return.

As the missive eventually reached the Imperial Court, Diederick would take a gander at the parchment delivered to his study, raising a brow as he read its contents. "Where did these suddenly come from? Did they hide in Raevendrecht's basement while the undead ravaged their homes and holy places? An absurd quest by absurd heretics. May Salvor cast his judgment on their blasphemous tongues soon. For now, we shall observe the fishes and see what happens." he concludes as he folds the parchment, placing it into Veredra's post bin for when she returns.
Veredra ascended the stone steps leading to the raventower, each footfall echoing in the quiet of the corridor. Her movements were measured and deliberate, despite the weight of tiredness that settled upon her shoulders like a heavy cloak.

As she reached her office, a different kind of notice was placed above her little pile, drawing her attention to the missives arranged neatly upon her desk. With practiced ease, she wiped her blood-stained hands against the folds of her darkened dress, a habitual gesture, before leaning above the new notice in question. Her gaze lingered upon the parchment as she read through it.

"Curious.." She said as she plucked the notice from amidst the stack. "Who ist zis self-proclaimed 'protector of Alderists'?"

She scoffed and casually tossed the notice into the cage where her ravens were kept. "Delirious."

Last edited:
A stern, mean looking tiefling took the parchment that was given to her. Her expression was unimpressed to say the least. "Tch, these people..." A few memories of Aleksandra flashed through her head. Elaine shook her head, resting a palm to her forehead. "Ace... Won't he be happy again..?" A long and silent pause. She thought to herself. "Who knew that they'd come back again?" Her eyebrows knitted together. "Maybe I should pay a visit." The Khari'cerr's sharp nails trailed over each word again.

A young, bright eyed Attian woman strolls through Adelsburg with a small smile. She skips alongs its paths with a basket full of fruit in it. As she looks towards the paper on a tree, she drops the basket. "Oh my gosh!" She jumps up. "It's my time to shine, it's my time to shine!" Maud yells out theatrically to run around and tell a passerby.

"I haven't seen the forums in a while, I'm sure nothing has happened while I was gon-"

1709863262050.png

As Ike reads the announcement, anger and hatred twist his features, the mention of a familiar name like poison in his mouth. "Aleksandra Baireiksing…" He spits out the name like a curse, his voice dripping with venomous contempt. "So I'm not the only one surviving, huh?.." His blood begins to simmer beneath his skin, the crimson hue of his eyes intensifying with each passing moment. "...Gross," The word escaped his lips in a hiss of disgust. "Gross, gross, gross." he repeats, each fueling the flames of his fury until it threatens to consume him entirely as he stares at the empty space where his arm used to be, now replaced with a prosthetic. His nails elongate into sharp, dagger-like claws, his fist clenching so tightly it would pierce his own flesh.

"There's nothing sacred about that place. It's tainted... tainted with blood. MY BLOOD!" He hisses out, a snarl of frustration escaping his lips. With a swift motion, Ike takes the paper and crumples the parchment in his hand, rage threatening to consume him from within. Yet he takes a very deep breath, calming himself down and clasping his hands. β€œIsn’t this... lovely…” Ike mutters through gritted teeth before walking away. He'll never forget what happened, but he has more important things to do.

Antoinette's lips curled into a smile as she read through the parchment, peering to her daughter on her hip. "This poses a bright future for you, Elizaveta, I only hope you'll grow fruitfully into your mothers shoes.." She murmured, brushing her nose against the toddlers before going on with her day.

Iiyama her eyes scanned over the notice her tail calmly swaying from side to side, she signed something to herself before shaking her head and grabbing the notice off the Al-Khadir notice board "Mikai and Madihb leave your sister alone." she glanced over her shoulder to the three younglings annoying eachother, she picked Yvaine up with a sigh "Come on, we're stopping by dads office." she waited for the two boys to come with before walking off to the military keep, leaving the notice on Kassims desk

Last edited:
A young attian woman strolls through NorbΓΌren, wearing an official uniform made for the Sisters of Alda. Her blonde hair barely peeks out from under her headcover, and her hazel green eyes scan the parchment before her on the town noticeboard. She raises her eyebrow and looks at the contents harshly, then mumbles to herself:
"May Alder either set these confused souls on the right path, or bless them for their efforts."
She shrugs, then copies down the contents in her notebook, and heads towards her home at the NorbΓΌren keep.
"I should show this to my family..."

AndrΓ© reads through the notice while chewing on some freshly cut sugarcane. He shakes his right leg, trying to get Blase's claws out of his long hair. "Oh! It's those guys!" He says out loud, remembering the small town with the incredibly weird name. "Maybe I'll help them kick some skeleton butt in the future."

In a dimly lit room, cast in the warm glow of flickering candles, a young Countess sat draped in a flowing black cloak. The room seemed to hold its breath, as if waiting for the verdict of her emotions. In her delicate hands, she held a letter, its parchment worn and weathered. With a hesitant motion, she unfolded the paper, its contents revealing promises she had not wished to uncover.

As her eyes traversed the ink-stained lines, a frown creased her brow, and her lips formed a thin line of disapproval. Each syllable seemed to tarnish the very air around her, casting shadows upon her already troubled mind.
"How interesting..." Anne-Marie de Ruiter muttered at last, words she had muttered many times before, and sharing the thoughts and mind of probably many others. With a sigh heavy with regret, she folded the letter once more, its contents locked away within the confines of its parchment prison. Rising from her seat, she cast a final glance at the candles, their flames casting shadows that seemed to mirror the turmoil in her heart.

Her black cloak swayed it's way behind her as she walked down the stairs of her home, gesturing to the keep's staff to saddle her horse.
"I shall be off to Lunburg, now" Anne-Marie put on her black goves, pulled her hood over her head and disappeared outside, into the dark night.

While it rains Bruches Butler brings this to bruche
"Master Wijnfort you should see this"
Bruche sitting on his chair would look at the paper would glance at this
"What is this Eldwin?"
"A new threat I suppose sir"

Whence the birds flew had come the sun, and from then came a rider. Poised upon her horse with the grace of any knight, Alyeana strode decisively northward. When she came, finally, under the sight of the broad towers of stone, she breathed a sigh in knowing that she had arrived in safety.

"Read on, good-fair lady," cried a voice from the crowd. A boy not older than twelve handed her the parchment, and she took it into her metal hand in silence. The words were dull; duller than she had recalled them being, but all the same the kind of dull that would pull the drear into excitement. She sat up on her mount, and was no longer weary.

Alyeana bid her horse to continue north. The tides were changing.

Back