Laid to rest

Tsjompa

Legend
[!] This parchment bears the crests of House Tzyrnowski and the Markgrafdom of the Hertzlande, it has been pinned on multiple noticeboards within the Hadrian Empire [!]

1710947835692.png

1710947850447.png

Saintsday the 24th, Godsnight, 1544

To all Citizens of the Hadrian empire.
Not so long ago the ancient 'Crypt of Kings' beneath the temple of Norbüren had been infested by a large ghoulnest. The vile creatures feasted on the remains of noteworthy figures from our history, leaving some entirely unrecognizable.
Eventually we managed to cleanse the crypt by slaying the Matron of the nest, allowing the cult of Mortius to do their duty and identify the remains so they could be properly laid to rest beneath the house of Mortius.

1710947912741.png

Brüder Gottfried, head of the cult made known that they had uncovered remains of my family. Mainly of my Uncle 'Krzystof Jan Tzyrnowski' whom had a notable presence in the old Kingdom of Hadriana. With that I requested the construction of a tomb for my family, wherein we are to be laid to rest under the protection of Mortius. Never again shall ghouls or any other voidal creature have way with our remains!

Hereby I wish to inform you,
that all are invited to come and witness the re-burial of my Uncle and make acquaintance with the Cult of Mortius, whom's sole task it is to protect our beloved deceased.

Signed,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski
Herzog of the Duchy of the Westerlanden
Nobleman of the Empire

1710947870029.png

[!] This event will take place on Wednesday 27th. Time is unkown for now, keep a watchfull eye on the Veronian discord where the Cult of Mortius and their Abbey are located. [!]

Back