[Bounty] Yer chanze to earn 4000 shoinies

[A dirty note would be hung all around eden]

Ay yer filth if yer looking to earn 4000 of ze shoineys then read klearly

Ze 'umies from Hadriana have banished uz from their landz, zey take uz kind az prizonerz 'n kill zem
Zat iz unakzeptable, sow from zis point on mez wont akzept it anymore

Sow diz is yer chanze to earn 4000 of ze shoinies, in trade of ze 'ead of Zladimir zer tiri
In order to get yer reward wez require 'iz head in front of ze gloriouz Zadh nadrozz on a pole 'n after zat yer ken claim ur reward

~ze faulskinz

[a small drawing would be included on the note]

dlamlzBoGB.png

Last edited:
[!] Atticus looked over the missive, his expression initially confused from this display of opportunistic cowardice. He burned the flyer within his hand, moving off to go prepare and stand on some business for Goodman Zladimir.

“so they can write, hm let me see if I can speak their language”

*one reply is scribbled under a few of the posts found in the southern provinces*

Ay’ll geve 4000 andros fur everi pair of faulskin balls too. Tink zer breed in’ whores might be holdin’ em alreadi thow.

*Amari tries to read this*

"How do people write with an accent?"

.... she then goes home to talk to her mom about if she should attempt this

Last edited:
Caligo reads over the announcement, pausing in the middle of giving his kid a piggyback ride.

“An assassination, hm? Not my area, but I hope whoever takes on the bounty has luck…”

He continues with the piggyback ride, imagining vari blood dripping down a spike.

Veredra's handmaid entered the room silently, her footsteps soft against the plush crimson carpeting. In her hands she carried a folded parchment. With a graceful bow, the handmaid approached the Kaiserin's desk, presenting the parchment before exiting the office. The woman's fingers traced the edges of the notice, her lips curling into a sly smirk as she considered the implications. The idea of turning the tables was not without its appeal.

"Ich could use ze money.." With a flicker of amusement dancing in her eyes, she leaned back in her chair, idly tapping her fingers against the polished surface of her desk.

Veredra's handmaid entered the room silently, her footsteps soft against the plush crimson carpeting. In her hands she carried a folded parchment. With a graceful bow, the handmaid approached the Kaiserin's desk, presenting the parchment before exiting the office. The woman's fingers traced the edges of the notice, her lips curling into a sly smirk as she considered the implications. The idea of turning the tables was not without its appeal.

"Ich could use ze money.." With a flicker of amusement dancing in her eyes, she leaned back in her chair, idly tapping her fingers against the polished surface of her desk.
that is actually insane LOL

She notices the note hanging note as while being on one of her walks. Quickly she recognizes it was written in Orcish. Wondering how the fuck these notes ended up in the empire without the messenger being arrested she says to herself: "As if people are that stupid" she rolled her eyes.

Back