Search results

1. Souled

Magic Slots Mandate Metagaming

It’s not really “metagaming” in the rule breaking sense, but I understand where you’re coming from. With current lore it doesn’t make sense that the character couldn’t learn in your example. Rather than altering magic slot rules though a simple solution could be to make a slight alteration to...
  2. Souled

Event Announcement Necromantic Accession

Gonna need to start wearing tinfoil hats to keep the visions out. :(
  3. Souled

Another Un-Signed Manuscript

“That’s ‘Cill for you. Liars, thieves, and murderers,” a lone ‘Cerr commented to herself after taking a few minutes to read through the post. With a slight shrug she turned away from the noticeboard and went to continue her roaming of Eden. “The rest of their crimes will come to light soon...
  4. Souled

The Hunters Lodge - Seeking a Nation to Call Home

The Hunters Lodge Explore the far corners of our great continent! Hunt dangerous beasts! Help people in need! Earn coin! The Hunters Lodge is a project which aims to pick up the pieces of the previous ‘Questing Organization.’ This is to be done via the construction of a small settlement. We...
  5. Souled

Possible Truths - A Look at Myln Arbor

(( Conspiracy theories :D ))
  6. Souled

Possible Truths - A Look at Myln Arbor

[The following pamphlet would be distributed in various cities across Eden by fairly young individuals. If asked, they claim some weird masked person paid them to hand them out.] P o s s i b l e - T r u t h s A Look at Myln Arbor A Report by Ryker Renard +=--=+=--=+ Disclosure I would like...
  7. Souled

Seeking a Deathspeaker

[A little scribble would be added to the bottom of the original parchment] SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FOUND. THANKS FOR SHOWING INTEREST!
  8. Souled

Seeking a Deathspeaker

[A simple piece of parchment with a hastily written message could be found pinned to the Mapledale notice board] SEEKING AN INDIVIDUAL GIFTED WITH THE ABILITY TO SPEAK WITH THE DEAD FOR AN IMPORTANT TASK NECROMANCERS NEED NOT APPLY -- YOU’RE STINKY AND SHOULD FEEL BAD IF YOU ARE ONE IF YOU ARE...
  9. Souled

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

Thanks to everyone who participated, and to Catins for running the event! Another flawless victory against the Void and its minions 😁
  10. Souled

No worries, life comes first.
  11. Souled

OOC - Hopefully I’m pinging all the right people here. The event has been moved forwards an hour per the GMs request. So one hour sooner than previously planned. Hopefully this doesn’t prevent any of you from attending. @NewbisWizard @JustArkon @DaRubb3rDucky1 @TheCavernMonster @Manika...
  12. Souled

OOC - We've got a full group now! If we end up being short anyone the day of I may make another post, or just grab whoever's around at the time.
  13. Souled

[One final notice could be found pinned beneath the original few posts!] Hello again people! We'll try to meet up in Lunburg a short bit before heading to the crypt to discuss a bit of strategy. If you can't make it to the strategy meeting then no worries, just try to meet us there before we...
  14. Souled

OOC - Still looking for three more people! You don't necessarily need to fill the available roles to join, but currently we're looking for 1 more mage, 1 more melee fighter, and 1 more archer!
  15. Souled

[A second set of notices would be distributed across the lands -- it seems it was finally time to find out what lurked beyond the sealed door.] Hello once more people of Eden! I've finally decided that its time for us to take down whatever nasty beasty is lurking behind that stone door I...
  16. Souled

Black Steel For Sale!

[A simple message could be found pinned to various noticeboards around Eden.] BLACK STEEL FOR SALE RHICU IS SELLING THEIR COLLECTION OF BLACK STEEL [NETHERITE] INGOTS THERE ARE 120 IN TOTAL THEY MAY BE PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY OR IN ONE BIG PACKAGE PIN AN OFFER TO THIS NOTICE AND I'LL GET...
  17. Souled

☠️ FIGHT CLUB ☠️

OOC - Hello! I've posted the first draft of the combat system that I'll be trying to use for Unarmed Fights. Tried to make it somewhat interesting while being more than simple /roll str /roll def. Hoping to host the first one of these soon!
  18. Souled

Suggestion Time limit on re-speccing your character should be reduced.

The ability to change stats once a month is already rather generous in my opinion. As you mention in your post, if it was more often people would abuse it in an effort to change their character to better suit a particular situation they expect to find themselves in. This defeats the purpose of a...
  19. Souled

☠️ FIGHT CLUB ☠️

[A simple note could be found upon the various noticeboards along Eden's roads.] Do you crave violence?! Want to beat up your enemies without worrying about laws and all that? Want the chance to get super rich doing it? Look no further! People like you are all welcomed at FIGHT CLUB...
  20. Souled

The Victorious Knight's Seal [Image to be added later] 'A Testament to Mortal Triumphs over Demonic Forces' ---+=+--- While wandering a good distance north of Lunburg I came across some sort of abandoned structure! It was made from a sort of ancient black stone, and standing in the middle of...
Back