Possible Truths - A Look at Myln Arbor

Souled

[The following pamphlet would be distributed in various cities across Eden by fairly young individuals. If asked, they claim some weird masked person paid them to hand them out.]

P o s s i b l e - T r u t h s
A Look at Myln Arbor

A Report by Ryker Renard

+=--=+=--=+
Disclosure
I would like to begin this report by stating that it is by no means intended to be hostile or point blame at any nation or individual. These are my own findings and beliefs, and I simply wished to share them with the world. Should any find this content offensive in some way, I do apologize, but it is intended as mere conjecture – a possible truth, not an absolute.

+=--=+=--=+​

Myln Arbor – The cradle of life, or a scar upon our beautiful realm? Most would assume the former, though with closer inspection we can begin to see proof that the latter may actually be true. Its unnatural flora and fauna are unlike anything that can be found elsewhere in the known world. Trees that tower above even the grandest castles of the realms, flowers and mushrooms that can rival even those – these are not things that can be observed elsewhere in Eden. The reason for that could easily be that they are not of our world, one point of evidence that points to the fact that we are actively being invaded by the realm of Kor, its influence being exerted over the region of Myln Arbor much like the many areas that have been plagued by Voidal energies are twisted to suit the inhabitants of those alien realms.

To see further evidence we need look no further than the various creatures that inhabit Myln Arbor, Ents and other forest spirits that are rarely encountered elsewhere in Eden congregate here in greater numbers, acting as defenders of the forest – but why? Why do these creatures gather in such numbers here when so many other corners of the natural world could use their aid? One possible answer is that they are not interested in defending the natural order of Eden, but instead protecting the borders of their own outpost from those who would attempt to expel them from this world. They are likely an army, one that has been stationed in our world and ordered to protect and grow the influence of Kor, led by their general ‘Kharash,’ the same being which the Wood Elves have been tricked into treating as a divine being.

Divinity is not often seen influencing the world directly, though this is different for the Wood Elves. They frequently experience “divine” events in their forest, whether that be the resurrection of their own kin into the beings known as Sylvani, the regrowth of limbs, or other supernatural events occurring within their borders. I can confidently say that none of this is divine in nature, but instead the influence of a powerful spirit of Kor, likely one that specializes in the magic of Biomancy. That is what I have come to believe ‘Kharash’ might truly be, a powerful elemental spirit that is attempting to influence our realm, to convert it into an extension of Kor just like any Voidal demon would attempt to do for their own respective realms.

We are not merely under threat from the Void, but the Elemental realms as well. Do not be fooled by those who would try and preach that they fight the Void to protect us – we are merely caught up in their war, it is natural for the Elemental realms to fight the Void, but it is just as natural for them to try and expand and concur just like it.

Or at the very least, that is all one possible truth.

Last edited:
Elaine looked over the piece of paper with a long blink. "I am not sure if I see this person as absolutely insane, or mentally unwell...?" A pause. "Eh, better not to think too much on it. I'm sure this will be popular in the Vari lands!" Elaine let out a laugh and trashed the theory elsewhere.

"What dribble, i bet a vari wrote this" Amari says, contemplating throwing it away but deciding to just move on with her life.

Back