Search results

1. Every_Summertime

Nation Announcement Malicious Practitioner

Artist unknown. Malicious Practitioner A Medi'cilius of Mitrona, Maxilia F. Savant-Cupiditem, has been found guilty of destroying medical records to cover up voidal activity, improperly addressing wounds and leaving patients unaided scarring, robbery, and firing employees over petty...
  2. Every_Summertime

On the forces of Darkness and Lies

Helena scoffed as she finished reading the letter. "Two-faced people disgust me, traitors in the lie of it all. Nothing but a masquerade all along." She then wandered off, to wherever she wished.
  3. Every_Summertime

Event Announcement ❈ A Masquerade of Colours ❈

Artist Unknown ❈ A Masquerade of Colours ❈ Fireday the 5th, Rainswrath, 1531 AD POPULUM NOSTRUM His Royal Majesty, Kaiser Philipp Wilhelm II, Imperator of Attia, Her Royal Majesty, Kaiserin Anzhelika I Rozhdestvenski, His Royal Highness Prinz Karl Philipp I, Her Royal Highness...
  4. Every_Summertime

Player Announcement Looking for a Lady-in-Waiting

Art by Franz Xaver Winterhalter, 1855 [!] A poster hangs on a boar, the poster seems to be decorated with several sigils - alongside the royal seal. The poster reads the following; AD POPULUM NOSTRUM Her Royal Highness, Helena Theodsia I von Lichtenfelts, is looking for a Lady-in-Waiting...
  5. Every_Summertime

Event Announcement ✵ The Godsnight Ball ✵

Sid didnt even mention you guys when I asked if I was done xd
  6. Every_Summertime

Event Announcement ✵ The Godsnight Ball ✵

[Art by Victor Joseph Chavet, 1855] The Godsnight Ball 1st of Moonday, Starfall, 1530 AD POPULUM NOSTRUM His Royal Majesty, Kaiser Philipp Wilhelm II, Imperator of Attia, Her Royal Majesty, Kaiserin Anzhelika I Rozhdestvenski, His Royal Highness Prinz Karl Philipp I, and Her Royal Highness...
  7. Every_Summertime

Player Announcement ♕ A Royal Visit ♕

[Art by FrankArtt, Deviantart] A Royal Visit [!] A courier comes riding towards the gates of Hooghlandsche Vrystaet, a deep red cape flowing in the wind; with a sigil of the Royal Family of Hadriana, von Lichtenfelts. He yells the following words; "Stadtholder Silas Moetieur-van Leuveren...
  8. Every_Summertime

Event Announcement Masquerade of Hadriana

[!] A painting of the masquerade to be held. Masquerade of Hadriana 12th of Thunderday, Newdawn, 1528 AD POPULUM NOSTRUM His royal majesty, Kaiser Philipp Wilhelm II, Imperator et Attia, Her royal majesty, Kaiserin Anzhelika Rozhdestvenski, His royal highness, Prinz Karl Phillipp and Her...
Back