Search results

1. garlusa

Player Event ๐•‹โ„๐”ผ ๐”ธโ„•โ„•๐•Œ๐”ธ๐•ƒ ๐•€๐•๐•†โ„๐• โ„™๐•€๐”พ ๐”พ๐”ธ๐•„๐”ผ๐•Š

"Bacon heals all wounds big 'n small!" UNKNOWN THE FOLLOWING FLIERS WOULD BE HUNG AND DISTRIBUTED TO ALL CITIZENS OF VARIOUS NATIONS AND SETTLEMENTS FAR AND WIDE! HELLOS, GREETINGS, and what some might say, JUBILATIONS fellow citizens of deserts far and wide, to blooming villages east of...
  2. garlusa

Sempronia de Luzador

reserved for bullshit
  3. garlusa

Sempronia de Luzador

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ใ€˜ โ›“ โ•Ž PINTEREST |VISUAL ALBUM |ALBUMโ•Ž โ›“ใ€™ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• Sempronia traversing the rugged road in the midst of her travels. ๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•–๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•’๐• ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•˜๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ง๐•–.. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€น โ€ขโ•Žโœ—โ•Žโ€ข โ€บโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป ๐™ฑ๐™พ๐š„๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ด๐™ป๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚...
  4. garlusa

Player Announcement ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“” ๐“˜๐“ฅ๐“ž๐“ก๐“จ ๐“š๐“”๐“– โš’ ใ€ฎเผ„ II Hadriana's Bar and Arena

RESERVED FOR PUBLIC BOUNTY BOARD AND EVENTS, WILL HAVE A DATE OF UPDATE REGULARLY MADE. IF YOU HAVE A BOUNTY REQUEST, SEND TO ME TO PUT ON THE BOARD!
  5. garlusa

Player Announcement ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“” ๐“˜๐“ฅ๐“ž๐“ก๐“จ ๐“š๐“”๐“– โš’ ใ€ฎเผ„ II Hadriana's Bar and Arena

Aglow by the hearth, a poor man's euphoria, his madness sold by the bottle.. IC INFORMATION I Although unsure of its bare founding, Sempronia de Luzador saw a need within the Electorate Imperium of Hadria, a need for home, a place to unleash frustration, and of utmost importance, a need for...
  6. garlusa

Player Announcement โš”*โ•‘ A NEW FACE IN TOWN {A Declaration of Mead and New Ages}

The following notice was pinned and scattered across Hadrian boards and streets high and low, intent on making a clear, rather .. Enthusiastic point. GOOD EVENING NEW CITIZENS OF HADRIANA .. OR WHAT WILL SOON CHANGE! A NEW AGE IS UPON US NONETHELESS. New faces, new rules, new positions, a new...
  7. garlusa

Nation Announcement Da Foulskinz joinin' da waaagh

I feel dyslexic trying to read this please post an English version
  8. garlusa

do you ever just: o_O๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜พ๐ŸคžโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ‘ถ because i feel that way too!!!

do you ever just: o_O๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ถโ€๐ŸŒซ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฅธ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜บ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ผ๐Ÿ˜ฟ๐Ÿ˜พ๐ŸคžโœŒ๏ธ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿ‘ถ because i feel that way too!!!
  9. garlusa

Player Announcement .เณƒเฟ Silk Reflections โ•ŽThe humble artistry parlor of Luminion

โœง Last one for the night, was practicing connecting frames together !!!!! โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
  10. garlusa

Player Announcement .เณƒเฟ Silk Reflections โ•ŽThe humble artistry parlor of Luminion

โœง I will be using the comments thread to keep track of new paintings I do to make the examples recent and easier to find. โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ I just tried practicing my background and male figures with this new portrait of Sine! : ))
  11. garlusa

ห–*ยฐเฟ The faintest company of a candlelight illuminated the dark, creeping shadows of the abode. For she had nothing but her brush and fragmented memories. And paint she did. Away with the forgotten. [โ•ŽGone with their Mindโ•Ž] โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ Fliers with the wax seal of an intricately...
  12. garlusa

โœง Eeshia Amine // The Weary Painter

*โ•ŽI UPDATED THE RELATIONSHIPS AND THE PROFILE FORMAT !! : ))))
  13. garlusa

โœง Eeshia Amine // The Weary Painter

PINTEREST BOARD โ”Š| MUSIC ALBUM CHAPTER 1: OF FLOWERS AND MONSTERS.. .. 01 B I O L O G Yโ”Šห–*ยฐเฟ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ‚|Age: 125 years of age โœง.โ”ŠHeight: 5โ€™8โ€, 172cm โ‚ | Race: Pure of blood, a High Elf โœง.โ”Š Skin: Pale, milky white, certainly ghastly in nature. Eeshia undoubtedly has...
Back