Search results

1. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Announcement Return of Kodaav

[!] A Raven flew over the shores of Eden spreading weathered paper across it. Hail Friends and Family! I Return back to Eden to help out my Cousin and our Family, After this long time gone i finally have stories to tell, Explored the open sea and discovered lands. I lived long enough in peace...
  2. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Announcement Departure of Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

[!] The letter holds a crest on top of it I Ødger Sahrot Kodaav of House Mahlov Yol and last known survivor of the Family have decided to depart. My curiousity of traveling and exploring new lands and possibly a new continent got the better of me, My home destroyed, Friends abandoned and no...
  3. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Nation Announcement A new Crown under the mountain

A letter would be spread around all noble houses and nations known to the Denur We as the denur declare proudly that there has been crowned a new High king to rule over what lays under the Mountain. The new High king, Ulfger Héirdur rules now and openly is inviting all of you from the lands far...
  4. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Player Announcement Now Wooden Figureens Available!

[!] This note has been pinned on every Noticebord of every Nation Greetings People of Eden! I am proud to announce that we now opened a shop in Ràdymie. We offer our fine Woodcutting Art for everyone of Eden! My specialty is making a beautifull Figureen in fine colours for you, Everything is...
  5. Ødger Sahrot Kodaav

Nation Announcement Restoring Ràdymies Neutrality

[!] This Letter would be sended throughout Eden, Directed to Veronia and United Provinces of Hinterlands The Letter Carries the Crest of House Mahlov Yol. We Królestwo Ràdymie Resiefed the threatening letter of the Veronian Noble Family, As you all know before the war the Ràdymie Nation was...
Back