Search results

1. T

The First Hunt, The First Kill [Self RP/Reactive]

- As the ET who held the hunt i can confirm. The child proceeded to fuck up two wolves while her mother almost got mawled by ONE.
  2. T

Player Event House Illysar's Auction

That means yove lost your toes for no reason, gl!
  3. T

Nation Announcement Back in Business

A crimson eye focused on the abandoned noticeboard of Louwa. His rsther glowy eye flicking from side to side, giving a slight nod as his lips raised a small grin. "A free city? Id love to see how many nations will try to fight this one. " The voice of the armored figure spoke, almost giving a...
  4. T

Server Announcement Political map of Eden

Update bois, two nations feel
  5. T

Nation Announcement ✠ A Quest to Find a Worthy Kaiserin ✠

VEREDRA VEREDRA VEREDRA. YA AINT GETTING RID OF NEPH HOE, OR ILL ASSASSINATE YOU
  6. T

Event Announcement Magia Bellum

His eyes moved over the notice, giving a smile. " If i could only join. . Meh, more fun to watch people get fucked in a tourney. " Tris said with a grin , placing a thumb under the name Swallowtail. " If you fight, blast em to infinity!
  7. T

Event Announcement The Fiery Threat

Tris's eyes wandered over to this small notice, givinf a sigh as he thought. " Alran, now Infernus. . Im afraid to see this one without protection. "He wiggled his ears, tilting his head. " Greazar and Agozon next. . Lets see how they decide to fight them. ."l
  8. T

Player Announcement A Farewell to Raevkov but a Call to all Hinterlanders

His ears raised , looking at the notice on top of a mountain. Tris mind flew to Elduin, tilting his head slightly while his stare was locked onto it. "No more snow. ." He spoke, his ears giving a wiggle. "Now, even the city of Avalheim is gone. . " Tris sighed as he spoke, crumbling the paper...
  9. T

A warning to every individual

Tris's hand moved over the paper, slightly tilting his head as he leaned back against the wall as he simply sat down next to the asleep Elrinesh. " So this is the person the Orc mentioned. . " He spoke in slight whisper as his hand moved to pat Elrinesh's head. " Lucky enough im too tired for a...
  10. T

Nation Announcement 'Rewards'

Well . I did almost turn that guy into a nice ice candle.
  11. T

Nation Announcement 'Rewards'

I SHOULD COUNT, I DROPPED A FUCKING CHANDLER ON THAT ASSHOLE
  12. T

Nation Announcement Ousting of a Hemomancer

He seemed to look onto the paper again. . Spotting some stuff he missed. . "Weilding Ichor from the party? Bullshit! I pulled blood from my own tear and sent needles towards the demon. . I thought their magical piercing would go trough his ice defence." He spoke, growing almost annoyed as he...
  13. T

Nation Announcement Ousting of a Hemomancer

Fenrir let out a small laugh as his red eye looked down at the letter, he seemed to stop cutting hair hair as his eye didnt have an eye patch anymore, but a white medical patch, mimicking that it was healing and not missing. "God their late!- Expected, after all i did go to way too many public...
  14. T

Nation Announcement The Sealing of Dar- Azur

Fenrir would wiggle his ears lightly, looking towards the empty desert. "They took not the best option. ." The voice softly spoke, yet humming in a rather calming tone as his blood fox appeared. " Hand this to my master." He spoke lightly, handing it the letter and patting it gently. "Careful...
  15. T

Nation Announcement A Unification of Wood Elves

Fenrir would wiggle his ears, doing the usual as he ran around in his child-ish behaviour, yet his ears stopped, raising as he stepped towards and started reading.  "Huh. ?"   His thoughts flew back and forth the Manor, his eyes widening slightly. "Is it. . Compromised?" He thought to himself...
Back