Search results

1. S

𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

The Geomancer mother of the accused child glares at the notice with disgust, resisting the urge to toss it on the floor "So not only does she yell at my teenage daughter for practicing Geomancy, an ACCEPTED and peaceful magic, and twists the story to make as if you practice voidal magic, but...
  2. S

Event Announcement The Ghastly Lady

A young wood elven woman stays up late into the Anjyarri night, arranging documents and writing a letter. Just before she turns in for the night, she hears the ghostly voice just like anyone up at that dark hour. She shudders and goes to bed, thinking it was just a hallucination from the lack of...
  3. S

Nation Announcement *:・゚✧*:・゚✧Sanctuary Offered✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A young dwarven woman notices the flyer on the noticeboard as she passes, carrying cooking supplies and smelling like herbs and spices. She scoffs as she finishes reading it and announces to herself "Doh these Vit-Elrikar t'ink we're cowahrds!? Aye ain't goin' der even if teh Bonelord 'imzelf es...
  4. S

Nation Announcement *:・゚✧*:・゚✧A Call of Nations✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The Aeri in question nods in agreement "And Luminion knows that SOMEONE will be in charge of any kind of alliances, and they're just jumping to get everyone under their control. The racist bastards..."
  5. S

Player Event ☆彡Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

A young woman strolls to the noticeboard of Norbüren, her long blond hair waving in the wind as she bends toward the paper. Her eyebrows raise as she reads, and smirks as she makes a note of the event in her notebook. She then murmurs to herself: "I suppose I could attend for the first half... I...
  6. S

THE GATHERING OF EISARNKNOTH - 𐌻𐌹𐍃𐌰𐌽𐌳𐍃 𐌰𐍆 𐌴𐌹𐍃𐌰𐍂𐌽𐌽𐍉𐌸𐍃

A young attian woman strolls through Norbüren, wearing an official uniform made for the Sisters of Alda. Her blonde hair barely peeks out from under her headcover, and her hazel green eyes scan the parchment before her on the town noticeboard. She raises her eyebrow and looks at the contents...
  7. S

Treaty ✴ - Brothers in Stone - ✴

A young, blond woman walks through the streets of Norburen as she thinks to herself, then stops and gazes at the noticeboard with a frown as she finds the new post. She reads it and silently mouths the words, and narrows her eyes as she finishes. She then murmurs to herself: "The Tiri family do...
  8. S

The Apple Blossom Orphanage

well... Not quite, but it is a place that you can get or "deposit" kids, if you're accepted that is
  9. S

The Apple Blossom Orphanage

[!] Posters would be distributed to all the towns in the Hadrian Empire, and additionally all the towns of other Nations and former Nations [!] Grütte, Gegroet, Merhaba, Vale, Bonjour, and Greetings to all of Eden. We are no strangers to conflict and death, and even now, there are several...
  10. S

My honest attempt at a Nations Tier List, trying to be as unbiased as possible

I'm not shit talking the nation. I was agreeing with the tier list, and wasn't really looking at the names of the tiers. I'm sorry if my comment offended you and Haley, i'll be much more careful about sharing my opinions and speculations.
  11. S

My honest attempt at a Nations Tier List, trying to be as unbiased as possible

Ngl this is pretty accurate, even the Mitrona part
  12. S

Nation Announcement The Reichsarmee calls!

Walks along in Norburen on her usual evening stroll, and notices the poster, then reads it as a faint smile appears on her face "Congratulations, father. I'll congratulate you in person when I next see you..." She furrows her brow and frowns as she then says "This means he won't be home as...
  13. S

Nation Announcement Ousting of a Hemomancer

A young attian woman walks along the streets of Norburen on her usual morning walk, her steps are heavy and her mind wanders off to faraway topics. She then notices a new notice on the noticeboard, and after reading it, she raises her eyebrow and says: "So that high elf really was a voidal mage...
  14. S

Nation Announcement A New Khari'cerr

A wood elf woman walks up to the Anjyarr noticeboard and sees the notice, and after reading it, her face sours greatly and she scoffs as she says: "An 'improvement'? Please, if Mitrona only knew how that monster treated me... I wish we could've been filos, Jolie, but you cast me aside over...
  15. S

Player Announcement ♡ Farewell to the forest ♡

[!] A long but neat letter is nailed to the noticeboards of Mitrona and Salus Limin, the writing is a simple cursive, and small vines with beautiful buttercup shaped blue flowers cling onto the sides of the paper, fastening it to the noticeboard even further. [!] To the people of Mitrona, and...
  16. S

Nation Announcement Ousting of a Hemomancer

An elven woman walks into her tavern and notices the poster crudely nailed to her tavern wall, and rips the poster off, yanks the nail out the wall, and heals the damaged wood with a loud mumble "No respect for the forest's resources, those 'Cill' believe they're so high and mighty..." Then sits...
  17. S

Player Announcement Announcement of Presence

A wood elven woman strolls along the path in Salus Limin, and notices the notice on the noticeboard. She looks at and begins to smile "Finally... I wonder if Vult has seen this!" She places her signature vine design next to the notice, a vine that flowers into blue buttercup shaped flowers, and...
  18. S

Player Event Ch'erek'a Gathering

A wood elven woman notices a poster hung on the Salus Limin noticeboard and reads it aloud to herself, then adds "Hmm... perhaps this place may be where I shall stay some day..." Thinking out loud. She then places the notice back and walks towards her house to tell her family the news.
  19. S

A Call for the Dissolution of the Mitrona High Council

Walks up to the Salus Limin noticeboard and notices the letter, and sighs loudly as her face sours, then grumbles to herself: "Of all times, why now... Kharash may be the father and guardian of the forest, but he has been absent for hundreds of years... Whoever wrote this clearly needs to gain...
Back