Player Announcement ♡ Farewell to the forest ♡

peaceful_forest_by_kevron2001_dav8vi6-fullview.jpg

[!] A long but neat letter is nailed to the noticeboards of Mitrona and Salus Limin, the writing is a simple cursive, and small vines with beautiful buttercup shaped blue flowers cling onto the sides of the paper, fastening it to the noticeboard even further. [!]

To the people of Mitrona, and to the Khari’cerr and High Council,

I, Serimei Delarus, a citizen and high ranked member of the community of Mitrona, have decided to leave this nation, and see where Kharash and Kor take me.
I will remain somewhat neutral unless calamity befalls my nation, or I am called to defend it against those who seek to destroy it, and will uphold my oath of loyalty to protecting my roots, and of protecting the forest in everything I do.
However, I will remain in Mitrona no longer. I will seek a neutral ground and reside there until something causes me to return.

I say this because while I have taken every opportunity to aid the nation and speak for its citizens to the High Council, I have been met with disrespect and disregard in every corner.
I also feel that as I have grown, so too have my ideals changed as I aged, and no longer align with that of wherever Mitrona is currently headed.

Many of my roots have slowly been chopped until only a few remain. My filos have either deserted me or turned against me, all but a select few.
Those who have turned against me, know that I will not forgive you. I shall not be so petty as to point fingers or name anyone, but I believe you know whom I am addressing.
However, I will respect you and will not confront you, for I respect your positions, and your hard work, all too much.

And then there are the few roots I have left. My student and filo, Claira Wynndlark, whom I believe shall have a bright and beautiful future one day, and I hope that Kharash and Myln Arbor bless her with wisdom and strength.
Then there is Elion Pineblossom, whom I believe shall one day grow into a great and wise ‘cerr, if given the opportunity to grow. I wish him many blessings from Kharash.
Of course, there is Faiir Chamaire, whom I offer many condolences for the passing of her wife, Shalia Chamaire. She was a beautiful and strong woman, and her departure was too soon. And for Faiir, I wish her hope, and happiness with her family.
I also found myself an unlikely filo in Alois Pineblossom, whom I had previously disliked, and even detested. However, I have seen his growth, and I admire it. I wish him much more growth, and great wisdom.
Lastly, to all those who were acquainted with me before, I wish you all strength and courage. I hope that whatever happens to Mitrona and its citizens will either be a great blessing, or a mere hurdle for a great nation.

And to the High Council, I write this.
I will now officially step down from my position as Head Steward and High Council member, and nominate Alois Pineblossom to take my place and position as Head Steward. He does not need to be a High Councilor. But I believe that he will be able to properly gain the Citizens' trust and respect, something that I regrettably failed to do.
And I request this of you with every last drop of my authority, the authority that was not acknowledged before, but may finally be acknowledged now:
Do not allow my nation to fall apart due to greed and jealousy, or hatred and fear.

And last of all, to the Khari’cerr,
Cirrim Aedan Pineblossom
I remember the day you rose to power.
I fought against you for your position. I remember the way our axes clanged against each other, and cleaved each other's skins. I remember the quicker, and more experienced actions you took, which resulted in my eventual defeat, and your victory.
I remember the magical creature that appeared that day, that spoke like it carried the voice of the Amber Tree itself. I remember how the forest erupted in victorious praise and celebration as your ceremony finalised. I believe that Kharash has many more plans for you, and I wish your children good health.

Vale'tar, mi filos. Mirr Myln Arbor bessir dur kal.

- Serimei Delarus, mother of two, wife of a vari, former head steward and high councilor, azari'cerr and citizen of Mitrona.

Back