Search results

1. R

"Two of 'em! I saw it!"

Great art, bravour
  2. R

Nation Announcement Fishin' Netz n Battle Cries!

Damn this a good one ginger. congrats to getting unshelfed. Signed- A general dumbass
  3. R

A Saint Declared

Ballas would pick up the now old paper from the floor reading it with his one eye saying to himself. Well how nice that the old King got put in a worthy place. He would make a grim look at the paper before nailing it to a tree making it visible for more before continuing walking to the edge of Eden
  4. R

Luminion Awaits!

Very well made my friend
  5. R

New Aerial?

Luminon,Lumunion,Luminion Signed: Schmo dideldo
  6. R

Hadrian Wall Collapsion!

Where exactly in hadriana?
  7. R

New Aerial?

You wrote luminum three times different lmao, but you doin a lot of daily light work haha
  8. R

Hadrian Wall Collapsion!

They had a wall?
  9. R

A Saint Declared

You attached the crest lad
  10. R

A new Crown under the Mountain

A letter would be spread around all noble houses and nations known to the Denur We as the denur declare proudly that there has been crowned a new king to rule over what lays under the Mountain. The new king, Ulfger Héirdur rules now and openly is inviting all of you from the lands far over...
  11. R

Seeing Corruption?

*Would See the message and read it completely saying afterwards " good that at least some people have an interest in stopping it. "He would put the Daily Light back and continue walking with someone following towards Dar-Arch Denur
  12. R

Event Announcement A beacon of light fades into shadow.

Uninhabitable they say. ill fill out that application and live there
  13. R

Nation Announcement From the ashes, we will rise...

sir thats a Book. not a letter
  14. R

Player Announcement Saying Farewell

[!] A letter written for the Empress was delivered in Catamora [!] The Letter is bound to a owl and has the family Sigil on it I found after returning to Catamora a letter from my previous Caravan which is still looking for me. After a bit of thinking i decided to leave the Empire and go back...
  15. R

Your deserved apologies

ooh got em good
  16. R

Nation Announcement A nation of Filth

god the speech lvl on this one it reminds me of Italian Jimmy what have you done. he took you in, under our roof. and you yet broke his heart by betrayal
  17. R

The Moonlight Watch [Guild]

Name:Ordan Karris/Ordis Age:37 Race:Attian Human Discord: Raphyol#3971 Timezone:CET+1
Back