Search results

1. lindalicious_

Marinating chicken for dinner

Marinating chicken for dinner
  2. lindalicious_

Player Event House Illysar's Auction

Selene would receive word of the auction while working in the smithy. Wiping off some sweat from her forehead with her dirty gloves "Such a shame they do not appreciate my kind. They are missing out" she said as her nose wrinkled and het brows furrowed. Her purple eyes hovering over the jewelry...
  3. lindalicious_

The Sultana Of Anjyar: A dictator of the highest order

In the heart of Al-Jabrid, sounds and rumbles came out of the smithy near the docks. Noises made by Selene, who would be working hard on forging a new blade. She'd wipe her forehead dry with her dirty gloves, wiping off some sweat as someone stepped into the door to hand her a paper. Being quick...
  4. lindalicious_

Event Announcement The Ghastly Lady

on the woman first, she haunted the wrong man okay
  5. lindalicious_

ZUZU 😭
  6. lindalicious_

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CATS @Krisa
  7. lindalicious_

WYM ANNE THE KID AND THE CATS, HAVE YOU BEEN SPYING ON US??? YOU BEEN IN OUR BEDROOM???
  8. lindalicious_

yer a wizerd haery

yer a wizerd haery
  9. lindalicious_

A page in Anne-Marie's diary

π’œ 𝓅𝒢𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 π’œπ“ƒπ“ƒπ‘’-ℳ𝒢𝓇𝒾𝑒'π“ˆ 𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒾𝓇𝒾 π’Ήπ’Ύπ’Άπ“‡π“Ž Moonday 9, Highbloom, 1546 Today, I sit in the quiet confines of my chamber, our newborn son Ake cradled in my arms, while the world beyond our walls trembles with the impending storm of war. It has been a few days since we've received the...
  10. lindalicious_

Nation Announcement *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧A Call of Nations✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

In the bustling courtyard of Lunburg's Castle, beneath the shadow of ancient stone walls and the threathening dark clouds hanging above the North, a maiden approached Anne-Marie de Tiri. She presented a delicate letter, its parchment bearing the weight of urgent tidings. As Anne-Marie's gaze...
  11. lindalicious_

Nation Announcement Seeking out the Moetiour heir. || A notice to Veronia

As the moon cast its gentle glow through the nursery window, Anne-Marie cradled her 2 months old son. With tender care, she nestled him into his cradle and the room went silent for a moment. Footsteps could be heard rushing through the hallways of Lunburg's Castle shortly after, bringing...
  12. lindalicious_

A New Generation - The Birth of Ake de Tiri

ofcourse he totally looked like that
  13. lindalicious_

Player Announcement π‘Ύπ’‚π’π’…π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘©π’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’”π’Žπ’Šπ’•π’‰

[!] A few, crooked written announcement letters were spread over the nationboards of Mitrona and Anjyarr. A few were dropped on the streets of the cities, by ravens. On each was a stamp, never seen before. [!] ───── ❝ The Wandering Blacksmith ❞ ───── Vale and Merhaba, filos and friends...
  14. lindalicious_

Welcome!! <3

Welcome!! <3
  15. lindalicious_

Player Announcement ADDRESSING THE INTERLOPER

Selene was a bit late reading the short missive. Though a certain name caught her attention. A mischievious grin appeared as her eyes hovered over the others words written down "I cannot say this surprises me at al. I only met this Vangelise once and well... Let's not be rude today" she couldn't...
  16. lindalicious_

quick question

We gotta stop replying at the same time <3
  17. lindalicious_

quick question

Hey! Community Team here! We review the applications. No, it is not possible to start as a Noble character. If you apply for the whitelist, your character has to start from the bottom and work their way to the top in roleplay! Eventually later on, you can make a new character without having to...
Back