Player Announcement π‘Ύπ’‚π’π’…π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘©π’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’”π’Žπ’Šπ’•π’‰

[!] A few, crooked written announcement letters were spread over the nationboards of Mitrona and Anjyarr. A few were dropped on the streets of the cities, by ravens. On each was a stamp, never seen before. [!]

imageedit_10_9426700450.png

───── ❝ The Wandering Blacksmith ❞ ─────

Vale and Merhaba, filos and friends!

Hereby, I would like to announce my services to all individuals of Eden. In the heart of your bustling cities and amidst the tranquil countryside, behold the wandering forge of the Traveling Blacksmith! Whether your needs call for the sturdy strength of a finely honed blade, the precision of a master-crafted bow, or the impenetrable defense of a sturdy shield, look no further.
Soon, my offerings will expand to include exquisite jewelry, from rings that bind hearts to earrings that catch the eye, bracelets that whisper tales of adventure, and necklaces that shimmer with beauty.

Unbound by the limits of brick and mortar, the Traveling Blacksmith wanders where the winds of trade and adventure blow. Find me in your city's market square, your town's crossroads, or the quiet outskirts where civilization fades into wilderness, as I do not yet have found a place to settle. However, with the right offer I would love to settle.

Have a vision for a custom piece? I will listen to your dreams and forge them into reality, ensuring that your new weapon or jewelry is not just an object, but a reflection of your soul. Your quest for the perfect weapon or the most exquisite jewelry begins now.

For inquiries or to schedule a visit, look for the unmistakable glow of the forge and the rhythmic ring of hammer on anvil. Adventure awaits, and with it, the promise of finely crafted wonders!

Forge your destiny with the Traveling Blacksmith!
Selene Talgren,

Looking for a place to settle. She's in need of a workplace and she's willing to move! Pls contact me on discord or leave a message <3

Back