Search results

1. Apples

Player Announcement Loss of a 'Cill

[!] A quickly written notice is stamped within the city of Luminion, alongside the mysterious delivery of a large bag to the Lunar Keep guard office. I regret to report that, during an investigation of a secluded, forested location behind Aestarius, that new military commander- Thallan whoever...
  2. Apples

Nation Announcement An open invitation to Montevenna

[!] A letter would be sent directly to Fioriana Vecellio, sent at high night by a midnight feathered Raven. With copies pinned to the cities of the Sultanate. . An open letter to the High Council of Montevenna, An invitation of audience, The sovereign state; Sultanate of Anjyarr, United...
  3. Apples

Nation Announcement The Sultanate of Anjyarr

[!] A notice would be hung about the entire Sultanate, depicting the emblem and name of the nation it speaks for. [!] Merhaba, Mazil ori'ent ati al'Rajalm, Greetings, people of the realm, The Almajlis Ae'la of Anjyarr, after a detailed discussion at times most recent meeting, and after many...
  4. Apples

Nation Announcement Return of the Sultana

With a deep inhale, she brought herself to rise. Sitting up in her bed, she waved a hand across her face, letting the pigment of her skin run deep to gaze. Awake, again, it seems. A small knock on the door, and the creaking of floor boards. "Sultana?" - a quiet, feminine voice. "Ua, yat un" -...
  5. Apples

Player Announcement ADDRESSING THE INTERLOPER

{i} An ornate poster would be hung about across the cities of East-End Eden, depicting a beautifully produced parchment, stamped with the House Illysar seal. FROM HOUSE ILLYSAR For too long, House Illysar has allowed a traitorous interloper to roam the roads of Eden baring the name of our...
  6. Apples

Tyr'es Recruitment Forum

TYR'ES ALARI SECTIONS SILVER WATCH & SILVER ARMS TYR'ES ALARI RECRUITMENT FORUM As of 27.04.1545, the Legions of the Silver Arms and the Garrisons of the Silver Watch will be undergoing volunteer recruitment forums for a month. During this time, any citizen of the Empire, or aspiring citizens...
  7. Apples

Player Announcement THE HOUSE RECRUITMENT

{i} An ornate poster would be hung about across the cities of Luminion, depicting a beautifully produced parchment, stamped with the House Illysar seal. FROM HOUSE ILLYSAR The House Illysar has decided to begin formal recruitment of staff, servants, and guards who shall directly serve the...
  8. Apples

Washed up sailor's note

{i} A single washed up parchment, found on the shores of Konigstein. It seems to be a wet, ripped page from a sailor's journal. 04/3 Howard Windt, I be hearing of news deckward. Be finding myself in a predicament from these tales. What's this of word from Raevendrecht? That ole' hell 'old has...
  9. Apples

Sponsorship from House Ravensteen

[ I ] A letter addressed to Cecylia Tzyrnowski, denoted from House Ravensteen with the simple inked emblem, would arrive via carrier raven on the doorstep of the Apple Blossom Orphanage. Roughly late afternoon on 15.09.1543. To Miss Cecylia Tzyrnowski, Hello again, I write to the orphanage...
  10. Apples

A Call to Academics

A small poster would be plastered around northern cities, with traces of it blowing in the wind. Written in neat handwriting A call to all academics, scholars, and aspiring students alike. My name is Nyician von Corvulithus. I am a Mineralogist, teacher of the arts, and student of the unknown...
Back