– ⭒ ⊹ A letter addressed to Jinx van der Bijlkrijger

AsylumAsh

B.B.P.A - Best Brown Person Around
Staff member
"Dear Jinx,

"I hope that you've been well as of late. As I'm sure Janne has told you, but I've taken her up as a student, as I see great potential in the girl. She arrived at the keep injured and bloodied, so I offered that she stayed for the day and left the next afternoon after some breakfast and training.

"I hope that's alright with you, and I assure you my servants will take great care of her and assure that no unsavory activities inspire within the keep between her and my nephew.

"Sincerely yours,
"Grand Duchess Ashlyn Moetiour of Veronia."

[!] A raven would fly towards Ashlyn, a letter with a rolled up letter attached to its paw. If you open the letter you'd see a letter in a somewhat readable handwriting. Around the roll there'd be a lilac ribbon tied into a nice bow.

"Dear Ashlyn,

"I have been doing quite well. Janne did in fact tell me about you taking her in as a student. She did seem to have some hestitation, but I assured her you'll be good to her. What she didn't tell me was that she got injured. I am very glad you're letting me know she is safe.

Last time I saw her we had a little argument about Vance and she walked away with him. About the situation between her and Vance, me an Wisteria will still plan a meeting to discuss things.

"Sincerly yours,

"Jinx van der Bijlkrijger

[!] A letter would be delivered to Ashlyn and Wisteria. The letter would be rolled up and attached to the paw of the beautiful black raven.

"Dear Ashlyn and Wisteria,

"I have decided that I will not allow Janne to see Vance again until we have had a conversation about the situation they have. I also discussed this with Janne and explained my personal reasons for why I do not support it at the moment. I would also like to discuss this with you. She is still allowed to train as usual, as long as she does not come into contact with him. I hope you agree and I would like to ask you a favor. Would you like to keep an eye on her when she is with you? I hope to hear from you soon, we really need to meet up for wine again sometime."

"Sincerely yours ,"

"Jinx van der Bijlkrijger"

Last edited:
[!] A letter will be sent to Jinx.

Dear Jinx,

"I am content with this decision. As I've stated before, I do not believe that Vance has reached the mental maturity to be in a relationship at this time. I will be one of the people keeping watch on them when I can, as will Ashlyn. However, I must say that working with Vance during that time will be tricky. If you happen to catch them together, please send us an immediate letter. Now, would you prefer apple wine or grape wine?"

Health and love,

Wisteria Burnouf.

Last edited:
Back