Player Announcement ⇄ ◃◃ Music School Opening ▹▹ ↻

scoobi

[!] Flyers will be sprawled out in all countries, but mostly in Luminion.
Valyndra's School of Music
--
For those who do not know me, I am Valyndra Aey’flir, and while there are many things I enjoy, music tops that list. Because of this, I would like to open up music classes, but for ALL. I do not discriminate. Music should be something to bring people together, not the latter.

With that, I am not only opening music lessons but also announcing my availability to play at events, weddings, or other similar occasions.

For the ones who do not know me, you may question my qualifications. I have been playing harp since the age of 8, and I have had many years to hone my craft and expand my talents to other instruments. I can play the harp, violin, and lute, and I am working on expanding my mastery of the flute, though I can still teach it.

If you would like to learn more about music, start lessons, or find a musician for an event, I can be found in Luminion, or mail can be sent to the Aey’flir manor.

I strongly believe that anyone, regardless of self-doubt, can learn to play an instrument. With that, I hope to open your eyes to the beauty of it.
Signed,
Valyndra Aey'flir
(Note: If I am not online, my discord is scooobi)

Back