Player Announcement ☆彡 A ʙʟɪssғᴜʟ Uɴɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Lɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Eᴀɢʟᴇ

lindalicious_

Community Team
Staff member
[!] A fancy missive would be spread all across the Hadrian Empire, bearing the personal crests of Household Tzyrnowski and Household de Ruiter [!]

1706189723073.png
1706189740903.png

Moonday 9, Edensrest, 1542

pizap (3).png

Hear ye, hear ye!
It is with great joy and that we announce a noble union between the Lion of Norburen, and the Eagle of Bergwood.
Noble Households Tzyrnowski and de Ruiter, request the honor of your presence.

Unto the esteemed company or our dearest friends, loyal subjects and noble peers, we joyously declare a forthcoming union. That of our beloved Herzogin von Bergwaltz, daughter of John and Jolijn de Ruiter, and the gallant Fürst von Norburen, Ser Cedryk Tzyrnowski, son of Großherzog and Reichsmarshall Janczyk- Mariusz Tzyrnowski and Großherzog Clarissa Tzyrnowski. With great reverence, we extend to you an invitation to witness the celebration of their sacred vows, as they embark on a lifelong journey of love and loyalty.

In nine Saint-Days, the blessed ceremony shall commence, in accordance with tradition a bountiful feast shall follow.

With the blessings of Almighty, the sacred union shall be solemnized within the hallowed halls of the Grand Cathedral of Adelsburg. And ofcourse after, the feast shall be situated amidst the grand buildings of Adelsburg. The Grand Hall of Adelsburg's castle exudes grandeur worthy of this blissful occasion.

As befitting the regal theme of our joyous occasion, we humbly request the honored guests to grace the event in elegant-inspired attire. Men shall embellish themselves in noble tunics, doublets, and breeches, while fair ladies shall flaunt enlivening gowns adorned with intricate lace and rich fabrics.

In celebration of this joyous union, an evening of revelry and merriment awaits all esteemed guests. The melodies of minstrels will fill the air, luring guests to partake in joyous dances and exuberant merriment. The banquet hall shall be adorned with lush tapestries, glowing candles, and tables laden with delectable delicacies and fine wines, crafted for your palates' pleasure. There will also be time for gifts, greeting the newly wed couple, and speeches by family and friends!

Let this be a day where love triumphs, where hearts entwine amidst the ageless beauty of history. Join us as we celebrate this magical union of two souls under the eye of Alder, binding them together admist the tapestery of elegance and unyielding love.
Signed,

pizap (1).png
pizap.png

☆彡 Invitations would be sent to...

His Majesty, the Kaiser Diederick-Gobel von Lichtenfelts,
and her Majesty, the Kaiserin Veredra-Kerstin von Lichtenfelts, and their attendants

Herzog Janczyck Mariuz Tzyrnowski of The Grand Duchy of Hertzland, and his attendants
Herzogin Clarissa Tzyrnowski of the Grand Duchy of Hertzland, and her attendants
Herzogin Ashlyn Moetiour of The Grand Duchy of Veronia, and her attendants
Herzog Manuel Fischer of The Duchy of Holstein and his attendants
Herzog Maximus Rovelt of The Duchy of Flüssland, and his attendants
Herzog Markvart von Herdorf of The Duchy of Hölzland, and his attendants
Herzog Silas Moetiour- van Leuveren of The Duchy of Löwenmark, and his attendants

☆彡 Personal invitations were sent to...

The entire Household of de Tiri, and their attendants
The entire Household of van der Bijlkrijger, and their attendants
Erzbishop Vasyl, and his attendants
Erzbishop Kvothe, and his attendants
Right Hand Alrick Spielmann, and his attendants
Left Hand Ash, and her attendants
Daphne van Gravendrech, and her attendants
Brother Gottfried, and his attendants
Friederich von Bergwald-Holstein, and his attendants
Andrzej-Cezary Kodaav, and his attendants

Date: Saturday the 3th of february. Time: 10PM GMT

Last edited:
Katherina looks over the missive with a heavy and critical gaze. She sits at her desk in the Palace. As she reads further, Katherina reaches to stroke the fur coat along her shoulders. A quiet scoff escapes her lips and she sets the paper aside, mumbling something under her breath and going to write a letter of her own.

Bartosz looks over the missive as his steely gaze retained, he let out a quiet hum as the missive was delievered post haste, allowing for a thin smile to betray his otherwise stoic expression, he nodded both, wearily and approvingly, crossing his arms as he looked out to his window, he would reach behind him instictively to adjust his furs only to realise that they were away, instead he let out a sigh and leaned forwards, running his gloved fingers through his hair. "Now.. to find a wedding gift."

Janne made her way outside to take a much needed deep breath, making her way to the horses as she had stolen the paper from a table on her way out "I suppose I will have to be there.." she sighed petting one of the horses "She better take her much needed rest beforehand"

Hm ? What is this ? Dain looks through the note as he ends up looking at the invited guests Im not invited.... i guess thats the price you pay for being a mage for Hadriana. He lets a small flame on his index finger burn the paper absolute mockery he thinks in himself

Brita eyed the invitation that was sent to her faithful husband, scumming through it with her eyes as she scoffed. "If she shows for my feast, I will show for her wedding - I atleast had the will power to mention her in the invites, shame to see it wasn't even." She rested her hand on her stomach, leaning back in her chair with a small smile on her lips as she thought about which of her million dresses to wear.

The emerald eyes read through the letter before glancing towards the other pair, chuckling as much as he could before the pain halted such sounds. Shifting into a groan as he asks with the gaze narrowing at her.

"This stain of blood will never disappear...i might need to get something new, aye?"

As Manuel Fischer read the missive, a mix of honor and joy filled him for the impending celebration. The detailed description of the sacred ceremony and regal attire captivated his attention, envisioning the grandeur of the event. The promise of a night filled with revelry heightened his anticipation, and he nodded approvingly at the thoughtful details, feeling a genuine connection to the upcoming union.

"Ich... need to find ein wedding gift for ze couple," Manuel mused, his mind already turning towards the significance of the occasion. Leaning back, he contemplated, "But Ich wonder... what would Herzogin de Ruiter und Ser Cedryk appreciate?" The letter, now carefully placed beside him, served as a reminder of the joyous celebration that awaited and the thoughtful gesture he needed to prepare.

Of course, Zladimir was quick to hear about the news. Upon reading the missive, he couldn't help but offer the slightest of smiles, as he stroked his beard in thought..

"It seems like the Duchess is finally getting what she had wished for.. I only pray that this one is the one that sticks, for she deserves nothing but the world for what the Herzogin has been through.. Perhaps this is the beginning of a new era for Bergwaltz. "

Hm ? What is this ? Dain looks through the note as he ends up looking at the invited guests Im not invited.... i guess thats the price you pay for being a mage for Hadriana. He lets a small flame on his index finger burn the paper absolute mockery he thinks in himself
my guy how are you not invited XD

Back