☠️ FIGHT CLUB ☠️

Souled

[A simple note could be found upon the various noticeboards along Eden's roads.]

Do you crave violence?!
Want to beat up your enemies without worrying about laws and all that?
Want the chance to get super rich doing it?

Look no further!
People like you are all welcomed at FIGHT CLUB!

Starting in the near future we'll start hosting fights at the abandoned arena in the mesa.
Entry fees will range from 50 to 100 Andros, all of which will go towards the prize pool for that event.

Keep an eye out for future notices!

<3 Rhicu
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fight Club: Unarmed Fights
FIGHT CLUB offers a unique fighting experience for F&F players that is completely opt in. This system may not be used outside of sanctioned FIGHT CLUB events, as it is an unofficial combat system designed to provide quicker fights that don't require many rolls and focus more on the fighting emotes themselves!

It should be noted that these rules can be changed, and are very likely to change. This is just my first draft of them, so I expect things to change as they get tested more!

Basic Rules

• At the beginning of each of their turns, fighters gain 4 points to spend. This can never exceed four.
  • HP is the same as in normal CRP.
  • Initiative is determined by a contested intelligence roll. Whoever rolls higher goes first.
  • Players may only use 1 reaction per turn.
  • There are NO defensive or offensive rolls. Only abilities. This combat is meant to flow quick and focus more on the emotes of the fight.
Offensive Abilities
Punch [1 Point] - Deals 1 damage.
Jab [2 Points] - Deals 1d2 damage but cannot be countered or blocked.
Hook [2 Points] - Deals 1d3 damage.
Uppercut [3 Points] - 1d2+1 damage. Reduces enemy points by 1 in the next round (does not apply if damage is reduced to 0).
Haymaker [4 Points] - Cannot be countered, but can be blocked. 1d3+3 damage.

Reaction Abilities
Block [1 Points] - Reduces incoming damage by 1d2.
Counter [2 Points] - The fighter counters an incoming strike with a basic punch.

Last edited:
OOC - Hello! I've posted the first draft of the combat system that I'll be trying to use for Unarmed Fights. Tried to make it somewhat interesting while being more than simple /roll str /roll def.

Hoping to host the first one of these soon!

Back