Player Announcement β˜¬ π•Ώπ–π–Š π•Όπ–šπ–Šπ–˜π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œ π•Ίπ–—π–Œπ–†π–“π–Žπ–Ÿπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ ☬ || New Guild

ExemplarySpicyBobolink-size_restricted.gif

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts."

Greetings all pioneers of Eden, it is with great joy that I announce the opening of the Questing Organization.
We are excited to announce the grand opening of our new guild. Soon to be located in many towns and cities across Eden, The Question Organization is not like many guilds that have come before. We are dedicated to providing a safe and exciting environment for all adventurers, offering a wide range of quests and challenges for all levels of skill and experience.

Whether you're a seasoned veteran or a newcomer to the world of adventure, our guild has something for everyone. Our expert staff are on hand to help you find the perfect quest. Looking to explore deep dungeons, battle fierce monsters, or uncover hidden treasures? our guild has everything you need to embark on your next adventure. And of course you will be paid for the work you do, but more information about this will be explained to those who are interested.

At the time of this letter some Quest Boards have hopefully been set up in a few nations, and I Ser Herbert will be able to help you get settled into the Guild.
=-----------------------=
All are welcome and no information brought into the Guild is given out, unless requested otherwise by the adventurer.
The Questing Organization is not bound to any nation so rest assured.​
1682183625875.png

A quest board will be coming out soon for our members. Any quests that sound interesting to you that you would like to take part in can be easily requested through the support discord. I'll be sure to answer and have it done for you as quickly as possible. Thanks for the read<3

[!]
A mysterious letter would arrive with the symbol of the Black Lotus Monster Hunting Guild.
1682369713375.png

We at the Black Lotus Guild are interested in pursuing a partnership between our two organizations in order to assist the adventurers of Eden on their journeys. We will contact you in pursuing a quest venture as a group in due time.

Until then,
Guildmaster Zhen Dhelvin​

Back