Nation Announcement ✠ A Quest to Find a Worthy Kaiserin ✠

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
Lichtencrest_2.png

div2.png

✠ A Quest to Find a Worthy Kaiserin ✠

It is with great sorrow that the Imperial Hadrian court must announce the disappearance and presumed passing of late Kaiserin Catherine von Lichtenfelts-Vahlen.
With the blessing of his holiness, Vater Gregory, the marriage between the Imperial pair has been disbanded due to her untimely assumed passing to allow for the Kaiser to find himself a new lover with whom he may secure the future of the Hadrian Empire.

It is therefore that His Imperial Majesty, Diederick-Göbel von Lichtenfelts sends out this missive to alert potential matches that His Majesty is seeking companionship.
Those who wish to answer the call can send a written reply back to the Imperial Palace whereafter they will be invited to dinner with his majesty to see if there is a match.

Signed,

DiederickSignatureV2.png

HadrianaSeal.png

div2.png

OOC: The Imperial calls for a Kaiserin! If you're interested, send me either a forum or discord letter and we'll move from there. Cheers!

Veredra raised an eyebrow as she read through the received missive. She rolled it carefully, placing it in her bag and retrieving a fresh parchment. She began to write a note of her own.

Your usual chonky pigeon would fly about, searching for the Kaiser in case he was outside and not attending to his duties. If that were not the case, the bird would peck its beak against a nearby window and then fly away, leaving the letter on the windowsill. The note inside would read..

"Your Highness,
As you may have already guessed, it is me once again. I hope you enjoyed the open hearing of Herzogin Rovelt as much as I did.

However, I am afraid there are some developments that you need to hear. A letter is not an effective means for that purpose. There are too many eyes turnt to the skies, observing. I kindly request your presence at my office at your earliest convenience.

My warmest regards,
Veredra Kerstin Fischer-Vanderhoff"

(Sponsored by Anne-Marie, Jinx, Daphne, Os, Elizabeth, Alice and Alice II, Taffeta and Ashlyn)

Back