Nation Announcement ✠ The Banishment of Fenrir ✠

Nephimeris

Chaos Incarnate
Staff member
[!] Several flyers have been posted on the notice boards in all provinces of Hadrian lands.

Issued on Fireday 21st, Sunfall 1541

div1Empire2.png

To the citizens of the Hadrian Empire and all that it may concern.
And I am certain that it does,

It is no secret that the voidal threat has been learning to adapt among us, lurking, preying on the innocent, and striking when the time seems right.
It was only recently that one of those lurkers entered our lands under a false identity, having been expelled from one of the elven nations and seeking refuge in one of our provinces. Although numerous individuals were aware of his identity, they refused to comply with authorities. I want to have it known that all those who have been shielding Fenrir, providing him with shelter, and aiding him are now known to us.

Thanks to the cooperation of said high-elf, we have gathered a great deal of information about others who possess similar vile nature and abilities, as well as details about their present whereabouts. After such, the Reichsmarsall and the Kaiser reached an agreement to honor their promise and release the elf. This decision was made after the elf provided evidence of his imminent cleansing from the corrupting magic that had afflicted his body. However, after engaging in further discussions with the Imperial Council, we have reached a final verdict. It has been determined that meddling witht he void is still very much considered a punishable by death offense according to the laws of Hadrian lands even though an exception was made this time, for the elf to be given a second chance for a new life, followed his cleansing and promises.

Consequentially, Fenrir is hereby banished from every and all Hadrian territory. If found violating his banishment, he is to be killed at sight at once. If the task proves to be difficult, he shall be apprehended and brought before the Kaiser to be tried and executed, during which he shall serve as an example for all lurking voidals who dare show their face in public again.

In addition, he shall be fined 2,000 andros for his transgressions in our territories and the use of foul magic without a permit.

Signed,
ErzCupbearer, in the name of the Imperial Council
generatedtext (8).png

HadrianaSeal.png

Last edited:
Friederich would be given the letter in his office by his assistant. Counting coins he'd put them aside holding the letter in front of him, at the end a soft smile formed behind his moustache.

"Zweithousand andros."
He mumbled to himself. "Schön"

[!] Atticus read over the missive, disappointed at first although gaining a grin as he wondered who else was exposed with Fenrirs cooperation. He visibly thought it over
"Thanks for any sort of help you mightve been. The fate of Eden being consumed by the void is something you danced upon.. You are not forgiven, you're gonna' get jumped Fenrir."

Scoffs as she sees the notice

"Disgraceful- why not just kill him for his crimes of dealing in such vile magic?"

Cirlia burns the notice in her wake

The acting Vater would be just getting back home, the blood of the elf still on his knuckles when he read the missive. Nailing the emerald gaze on the paper before he walked away, muttering.

"May the Sentinels have mercy upon him...because i wont"

"I told the dumbass how many times to announce he's getting cleansed to save his life, but does he listen to little ol' me?"

The tiefling said with a scowl, annoyed at the high-elf's lack of listening—perhaps hard of hearing—before picking up a drawing and only leaving a frown on her face.

"Tchs.. Another example of an elf being destructive, untrustworthy and overall scum. Not only, they fell for the foul temptation that is Voidal magic, but then ratted out his acquaintances to save his own skin.. Merely shows the natural nature of the these sharp ears.."

Zladimir stated with pure disgust. It seems that his words are bearing more fruition as the weeks pass by..

Manuel Fischer carefully unfolded the parchment, his eyes scanning the ornate script that bore the weight of the Imperial Council's words. The seal of the Hadrian Empire, stamped in deep crimson wax, lent an official gravity to the document. As he read "Fenrir," he muttered under his breath, the name resonating with a sense of familiarity. Manuel's mind raced "Ich hope for his sake Ich do nicht see him in ze Empire lands. Zat man has giving me ein headache und Crude things Ich have seen in.. ze Cell.. but he deserved zat. Now.. Ich hope he will freeze in ze bitter cold we dropped him off." He said to himself as he puts the parchment away before he went back to attend his duties.

Elduin twirled his flute in his hands, watching as the opal gem within it gleamed with lunarmantic magic. He deeply sighed, reading the flyer with softened, nonchalant eyes. "He's due for his next round of purification..." He remarks, smacking his lips as he suddenly craved the taste of Anjyarri coffee.

Elduin twirled his flute in his hands, watching as the opal gem within it gleamed with lunarmantic magic. He deeply sighed, reading the flyer with softened, nonchalant eyes. "He's due for his next round of purification..." He remarks, smacking his lips as he suddenly craved the taste of Anjyarri coffee.
I'll set the boy some coffee if you make sure Fenrir doesn't come on Anjyarri grounds (I'm too tired of throwing people out)

Aredhel raised her eyebrow at the notice blankly staring at it "What the fuck.. There goes my peace, again.." she settled her hands on her stomach "Lets visit auntie Ashlyn now.."

Iiyama sighed as she scanned over the notice on her visit in Bergwood "If that voidal fucker comes near Anjyarr I'll make sure he gets killed." she shook her head before walking off

Back