✠ The Foundation of the Paladins of the Alderist Temple ✠

Apateus

[!]A notice bearing the Alder Temple seal is posted in all Alderist churches throughout the Empire[!]

Templars.png

✠ The Foundation of the Paladins of the Alderist Temple ✠

Each person walks on paths already traced by Alder: great oracle of destiny.

I hereby declare the establishment of the Order of the Temple as the one and only, blessed and permitted, armed wing of the Temple of Alder and the sole military religious group of the Alderist Faith.

On the new Templars of the Temple I invoke the blessing of Salvor, and of all the other Sentinels, the Vater and all the good Alderists.

For those who want to be part of the Temple Order, they must:
  • Present themselves at the Temple brandishing pure intentions, to serve the Vater and his creed and to purify the earth from the evil of the Void and all the other devilries of Dolus.
  • Carry out an apprenticeship in which they will learn the rudiments of Alderism, if the doctrine is not familiar to them. And in which their discipline will be evaluated.
  • If the candidate is an Elemental Mage, the procedure will be speeded up and the Templar Mage will have free access to the possibility of using magic on Imperial soil in order to protect the Empire and its Temple.
Lay people and profane people are also welcome in this order, so that they can rediscover themselves as new people and valiant defenders of what is good and right. So it was predicted.

Void mages and members of other military or religious orders, Alderist or otherwise, are not admitted into the order, with rare exceptions as provided for by the title of "Honorary Templar".

I also announce that the permissions for the use of magic in the territories of the Empire will from now on be granted personally by the Vater himself, for a fee of 100 Andros, who will evaluate on a case-by-case basis the possibility for the Non-Templar enchanter to have freedom to use his magical abilities, with the binding condition that they are used for the good of the subjects of the Empire and its Temple. The high imperial nobility is exempt from this restriction.

Signed his holiness Vater Gregor von Volker.

AlderismSidfriendly (1).png
AbbeyAdelsburg (1).png

Last edited:
Back