✠ The Vater is back ✠

Apateus

[!]The Templars hang the following message, bearing the seal of the Vater, in the major places of worship of the Empire[!]

AbbeyAdelsburg.png

The clouds have cleared from the Vater's house and the Oracle's eye has reopened on the Temple of Adelsburg.

It was foretold that his holiness The Vater had recovered from his illness.

I, Vater Gregor Von Volker, declare my convalescence over.

I hereby declare suspended the official delegation of Erzbishop Kvothe of the momentary powers of Vater of the Alderist Faith and of Grand Master of the Templar Order.

I request the following clerics to report to the Temple to present themselves to the Vater for updates and clarifications:
  • Vasyl Aldarchson, Erzbishop of Adelsburg
  • Gottfried Friedric Von Wolfhard, for the latest updates on heretical activity in the Empire.
The following document also regulates the military and police activity of the Mortius Cult:

It is permissible for the Cult of Mortius:
  • Drawing up independent reports and investigations into the activity of Necromancy and heretical cults within the Empire.
  • Regulating the rules pertaining to burial sites outside the Royal Crypt of Adelsburg, provided that the ritual and procedures are approved by the stamp of the Temple.
  • Defending, including with the use of force, burial sites from suspicious activity, when appropriate.
  • Attacking undead or demonic entities, when revealed and visible, wherever they may be.
It is hereby forbidden to the Cult of Mortius:
  • Using brute force outside of burial areas and Cult possessions, unless specifically permitted by the Vater himself.
  • Conducting interrogations without a warrant provided by the Vater himself, or by the local Erzbishop.
  • Wearing the title of "knight", "ritter" or "soldier" of the faith. However, the title of "guardian" is permitted.
Signed,
His Holiness Gregor Von Volker, Vater of the Alderist Faith

Templars.png
AlderismSidfriendly.png

Back