✯Sangh Of 1532✯

[]![]
Missives were spread overnight to all the notice boards of the different nations by a group of Khadans.

1680512874866.png

1680512893377.png

1680512835684.png

Khadans celebrating at the announcement of another Sangh.

A tradition and festival long lost to the resentment of time.
As people of the Anjyarr deserts, it is our duty to uphold such traditions for the future generation. And properly ensure that the message our fathers before us set is still upkept, maintained and celebrated.
The celebration of Sangh is historic, The three day festival has been something my brothers and sisters took joy in since the Golden Age The first celebration of Sangh took place on the day of the sixth anniversary that my people had spent on Eden. It was during this time that a brilliant man found out a solution for the problem of water my people faced at the time, he built waterways through the desert with the help of Pharos Tusea (Sultan of the time).

''We are each other's harvest, we are each other's business, we are each other's magnitude and bond.''
This ancient saying has been with us since we first touched down on Eden.
Sangh is a beautiful celebration that presents unity amongst our people and further shows the hospitality we as a nation love to embrace.
To bring back this wonderful celebration. This year, I invite you all to come to our nation so that for once it would not be secluded to the people of our empire alone.

The opening feast would be on in a few weeks, Marketday, 14th Greenfall, 1532
I urge all to come and leave any ill intentions at their homes.
Signed,
The Sultana of The Empire of Anjyarr and The High Council.

1680514418824.png
9th of April. 8:00PM BST

the events that would take place during the time of sangh:
<First Day>
Introduction to the celebration, a feast to meet friends from all over, a brief explanation of the events to take place in the next two days.

<Second Day>
Boat race from al-khadir to al-jabrid and finally they will finish at the ruins of al-torbuk.
(at al-jabrid they will retrieve a special item that will need to be delivered to torbuk.)
Winner/Winners takes 300A

<final third day>
The grand fighting event!
teams of no more than 2 are to compete for the last event of Sangh and finish off the annual celebration.
(reward of 200A)
After the fights are done all guests and Ahkhadis will gather by the centre of Al-Khadir for a bonfire to end the event.

Last edited:
Back