Treaty ✴ - Brothers in Stone - ✴

[!] A post would have been put onto the notice board of Lunburg, and spread amongst the Hadrian Empire and the Denur Hold of Dar-ach Denur [!]

1706916743549.png
1706916720937.png

1706916765057.png

To the citizens of the Hadrian Empire and the Realm of the Denur,

After a series of negotiations and meetings between the Tiri family, and King Skargrod Emberthorn, we are proud to announce that the King has seen the importance of the plead the Tiri's have made regards the deadly situation brewing on the Northern Borders of the Empire due to the Bone-Lord and his servants. Whilst recognizing the dangers that such a campaign will bring, the Tiri family has showcased the first draft of planning regarding how they will proceed, to which King Emberthorn has recognized and agreed too.

Due to such, the Denur have confirmed their support towards the Tiris as both our goals aligned, and in the coming weeks we shall begin construction of defensive measurements together, that will be taken as protocols in order to begin securing the Northern front of the Empire's Borders. The Tiris will forever be grateful for this act, as it shows more people are recognizing that such a threat simply cannot be ignored. The Tiris will embrace any of those of the Denur within Lunburg, if they wish to request for training to aid with further preparations.

Signed,

1706917681248.png

1706918125488.png

1706918141175.png

Attachments

• 1706918110172.png
    1706918110172.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 19
Brita ran her hands over the parchment handed to her by an informant, she waved the little boy off and headed inside. Her eyes darting to the words.
"So you go against the Kaizer, and all of Hoftag's opinions and seek to the Denur... This is nothing but a mere scheme, what's next? You'll go for Hadriana's Crown?" She scoffed, nailing the parchment to the table with a iron pin for anyone else in her household to read.

Zhen grabs the note in Dar Arach Denur in shock, completely blown away by such a claim. He begins to shed an ashen tear as he reads through. "I...but how?!" He pauses. "What our Republic was unable to do...the Denur have done in a few short years. I'm glad I made that open letter when I did..."

I genuinely don't know how to respond to such thing xD
Be glad as a Denur to fight a common enemy the voidals
Or be pissed as Manuel for turning blind eye to the Hadrian crown xD

I genuinely don't know how to respond to such thing xD
Be glad as a Denur to fight a common enemy the voidals
Or be pissed as Manuel for turning blind eye to the Hadrian crown xD
MANUELLL MANUEELLLLL

Skargrod would be Smith down in the forge, as another dwarf would run towards him holding and waving a piece of parchment, before stumbling over a few resource's as Skargrod would help him up and reading what the parchment has to say before speaking to the denur surround him.

Ah.. I see our friends have announced our small treaty.. *as he grumble's under his beard.* Dark times are a head.. Kin but we cannot live in the past and look to our failure's, instead we need to look towards the future and find a solution for this Lord of bone's..

Doing
Nothing.. and hoping is not a strategy.. I hope the other people will realize this. *as he thinks for a moment* With out sacrifice there is No victory..

Skargord would end his speech and telling everyone to keep continue his work in the forge's of the denur moutain

“What an interesting turn of events..” A certain Therri’cill spoke as the parchment had found itself upon his desk, looking down with his grey eyes, his gloved fingers ran upon specific words as he looked with an icy gaze, yet even his stoic and unimpressed expression was betrayed with the growing smirk as he read the words that announced this treaty. “Now.. I believe a matter beckons me..” He spoke, bringing his hands together as the eyes of the ‘cill travelled to the silver city.

The Duchess of Bergwood would stare at the treaty with a cold, yet neutral expression painted all over her face. Recent events had definitely been affecting her mood and feelings towards the matter. "Lovely...." she muttered, not indicating if it meant any good or bad. For once she had not found the letter while strolling around, instead she was stuck in bed and the letter was delivered by her staff.

A powerful swing of a wooden sword hit Etiénne´s chest, forcing him down on the ground. Bartosz had won the last spar of the day. Both of the men were sweaty, exhausted and ready to retire for an ale. “Excellently fought my lord” Etienne would praise his opponent as he pushed himself up from the ground. The clothes were muddy, but it wouldn’t be the first time he had entered the tavern in that condition.

Suddenly, the duo heard a sound of galloping, which grew closer by the second- someone was clearly heading their way. After a few seconds, a young rider arrived next to them. He wasn’t older than fifteen, but his face held the look of a grown man. The rider was carrying a parchment, having his hand extended towards Bartosz- “My lord, news from Lunburg!” the rider cried, before Bartosz took the paper from his hand. The young Tsyrnowski read the paper, and lowered it to think by himself. After a few nerve wracking moments, he extended it to Etiénne.

“Due to such, the Denur have confirmed their support towards the Tiris as both our goals aligned, and in the coming weeks we shall begin construction of defensive measurements together, that will be taken as protocols in order to begin securing the Northern front of the Empire's Borders.”

Etienne read the announcement from the Tiri family, not sure how to feel. The news about alliances and preparations against the Bone-Lord's forces unsettled him. Even if the alliance and going against the Bone-Lord didn’t necessarily consider him, Etiénne knew it would change the course of history. The entire political map of Eden was about to change.

“My lord, what do you think will happen?” The question was directed to Bartosz, who in the meantime dismissed the messenger. The idea of going against the Kaizer and seeking help from the Denur seemed risky. It was impressive, but also daunting to think about the challenges ahead.

Last edited:
Skargrod would be Smith down in the forge, as another dwarf would run towards him holding and waving a piece of parchment, before stumbling over a few resource's as Skargrod would help him up and reading what the parchment has to say before speaking to the denur surround him.

Ah.. I see our friends have announced our small treaty.. *as he grumble's under his beard.* Dark times are a head.. Kin but we cannot live in the past and look to our failure's, instead we need to look towards the future and find a solution for this Lord of bone's..

Doing
Nothing.. and hoping is not a strategy.. I hope the other people will realize this. *as he thinks for a moment* With out sacrifice there is No victory..

Skargord would end his speech and telling everyone to keep continue his work in the forge's of the denur moutain
Fargrim was by Skargrods side, having the coal eyes fall pensive after giving a good read to the notice. Using the middle finger to tuck his glasses up the bridge of the fat nose. The denur lifhted hid golden pipe and took a long puff, holding his breath before letting the smoke escape his nostrils, brushing the long braided beard.

"Ai 'ope ye know wat ye doin'..."

A young, blond woman walks through the streets of Norburen as she thinks to herself, then stops and gazes at the noticeboard with a frown as she finds the new post. She reads it and silently mouths the words, and narrows her eyes as she finishes.
She then murmurs to herself:

"The Tiri family do not seem to know their place... they are neither nobility nor royalty, yet ally themselves with the denur as if they have the authority to..."
She sighs and makes a note of the post, then heads over towards her orphanage to inform the currently only child under her care about the matter. As she walks, she adds in a mumble:
"I myself do not mind other nations, and if it were the empire allying with the denur, I would accept it. However, this crosses the line... I will watch the Tiris much, much closer..."

Katherina sat upon the desk in her small clinic once more, working through various medical documents. A common occurrence in which she's grown to be comfortable with. Though as she seen a paper slip under her door, she quickly sat up and walked through the employer door to pick the missive up. Seeing a familiar name on the announcement made her read hastily through. The woman furrowed her eyebrows, "Those... little people?" She hard blinked at what she read. So she read once more to make sure she wasn't the one drinking poppy milk this time. "Eh...?" The Prinzess placed her finger over "defensive measurements". "They can build, too?" Katherina seemed more interested in the fact that the Denur were small people, but were able to live sustainably. "Well... it must be another powergrab, I assume." A pause to then walk back over to her desk and resume work.

"In our next bout, let us wield the proper blades," Bartosz remarked with a lighthearted tone, punctuating the end of their sparring session by driving his wooden sword into the muddy ground of the keep's training grounds. He paused to catch his breath, a soft chuckle escaping him, before proceeding to strip away the protective layers of gambeson. Gloved hands were exchanged for the tactile sensation of bare skin, and a nearby towel was held, to wipe away the sweat earned in their friendly duel. "Perhaps with true steel in hand, we can genuinely claim the title of experts," he added in jest.

The pair then found their way to the welcoming embrace of the Leaky Cauldron. The tavern buzzed with life as they were seated within it's warmth, the lively sounds of conversation and clinking tankards filling the air. Maids and the attentive tavern keeper bustled about, ensuring each patron was well taken care of. Seated among a gathering of captains, Etienne, and the Kronfurst himself, the ambiance of camaraderie enveloped them as they indulged in the local ale, toasting to both the camaraderie of the evening and the promise of future sparring sessions. The apparent squandering of time in the Leaky Cauldron was abruptly disrupted by the entrance of a harried messenger. The rhythmic cadence of hooves, though muffled by the lively ambiance, eventually pierced through the tavern's atmosphere. The messenger, visibly distressed, grappled with the challenge of navigating the crowded establishment, his urgent pleas for the lord's attention only finding a receptive audience after persistent attempts would be awarded as he was beckoned over, he conveyed a message to the Kronfurst, who promptly unfolded the delivered parchment.

The Kronfurst, engrossed in the contents, perused the words with a measured gravity. In a display of silent contemplation, he slipped the parchment to Etienne seated beside him. Dismissing the messenger without a reply, the once jubilant Tzyrnowski was now cloaked in a thoughtful silence. His pensive expression hung in the air until it was disrupted by Etienne's words, drawing the steel-like gaze of the Kronfurst toward his companion.
"We shall have to see.." He spoke as his eyes shifted away from Etienne, "In due time all will be clear. I do not doubt that they sought the Kaiser's permission, it would be foolish for them to proceed without doing so." He spoke first and foremost as his eyes landed to the parchment once more. "We shall have to see if they are even prepared to face this matter appropriately.. it is delicate, caution is not advised but rather a necessity and a requirement for their goals of reclamation. I look forward to hearing their.. plans on approaching this matter. Perhaps then I will have a clearer thought on what might happen. Perhaps then my father will know what is to happen."

@Alexiuzer

Apollon would've been handed the notice and asked his opinion, "This is... Clearly," He'd attempt to keep his smile pinned to his cheeks. "I assume they went and did this without permission?" He'd inquire, receiving a clear confirmation of that being the case.

"It's appeasement, and a barbed message at that..." He'd comment softly, "As I'm sure you're aware they've passively invoked the empire's power in making this deal... Power they do not have." The elf could only sigh as he'd continue.

"The problem is this message attacks two angles, either they're given recognition for having successfully made the treaty- or the empire is seen as foolish for throwing said treaty away. While the nobility will understand it was not their place, any of common passerby's will think it a waste of a good treaty." He'd do his best to explain his perspective as they'd continue to deliberate.

Back