Nation Announcement *:・゚✧*:・゚✧A Call of Nations✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

SecretKeeper

Common Tailor, Aeri'Cill of Luminion
Silver Phoenixes fly from Luminion, to all Nations and Settlements
Divider_Lumi3.png

A Call to Nations

In this hour of fright and unease, I think back to when this threat first emerged. I was but a child, and many of the rulers today were but infants.

In the days of the first Bone-Lord attacks, it was sporadic and unorganzized. Building a spire that still marrs our lands today.
We had our differences in that time, but in the name of Eden, My Khari pulled all the nations together to launch an assault.

In the name of Eden, of our home, I will try to do the same. Under this threat we are facing, I call all Rulers of Kingdoms, Empires, even leaders of settlements to Luminion. We must discuss the threat we are facing and coordinate the attacks we are to launch.

A set date will be sent soon, but I hope to hear responses from all
May all the Gods bless Eden, For we will need the blessings to survive this.
Cirlia Zaithrall
Aeri'Cill of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion
Aeri'es Cilltill
Liberator of the Dragoi'es Tol'd
Divider_Lumi1.png

In the bustling courtyard of Lunburg's Castle, beneath the shadow of ancient stone walls and the threathening dark clouds hanging above the North, a maiden approached Anne-Marie de Tiri. She presented a delicate letter, its parchment bearing the weight of urgent tidings. As Anne-Marie's gaze fell upon the missive and she read through it carefully. Her expression remained weary and even fearful, like it had been for days or weeks now "I hope the rest of Eden finally starts to realize the concerning circumstances... It'll not be over anytime soon, but Alder bless us all" Anne-Marie eventually closed the letter, marching her way inside to find her husband, Zladimir de Tiri. On her way there, she uttered some prayers.

In the midnight alleys of one's nation's city streets, The Rabbit scurried through the rubbish of citizens' homes. Suddenly, beside her, from the skies fell a letter. With a curious gleam in her eye, she unfurled the parchment and read its contents. "The world once again begins to fade, huh? Let the end come. Let the Royals deal with it. Let the corrupt all die out," she uttered before departing allowing the wind to take the letter from her grasp. "Birth in something new."

Last edited:
"The cill who called me disgusting for befriending a Lunn now wants the help of everyone? Fuck her. When the undead are gone she won't be changed. I refuse to help her. "

Amari would tell her Aeri near Al-Jabrid.

"The cill who called me disgusting for befriending a Lunn now wants the help of everyone? Fuck her. When the undead are gone she won't be changed. I refuse to help her. "

Amari would tell her Aeri near Al-Jabrid.
The Aeri in question nods in agreement
"And Luminion knows that SOMEONE will be in charge of any kind of alliances, and they're just jumping to get everyone under their control. The racist bastards..."

Back