Event Announcement A beacon of light fades into shadow.

Arkhun

Kaiser of the Hadrian Empire, Based High elf, God
Staff member
[!] Letters with the Therri'cill's seal on it are pinned on every nation's notice board. Personal copies are also sent to all nation leaders.

A beacon of light fades into shadow.

Luminion_Logo_png.png

off-the-peg-collections.png

The peoples of the Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion always stood tall as a beacon of hope in the darkness. Yet our exalted status is being challenged by the forces of darkness. During Godsnight, when the veil between the mortal plane and the twisted hellscape we know as Lilith is at its thinnest, the beasts launched an attack against our most northern city known as Aerial.

The Lunar guard fought well, yet simply killing the attacking beast does not seem to be enough, as the seeds of corruption were already sown. As of today, Aerial has been taken over by corruption and is declared uninhabitable. It is a savage blow to our realm, but that does not mean we accept it and sit idle until it is too late.

My beloved, A’mos Zaithrall-Celephin'nel will lead an expedition to the remnants of Aerial to gather information on what is spreading from the corpse of the plague beast. Any foreign researchers willing to participate in the expedition are welcome to come to Luminion and sign up for the expedition at the colleges of magic.

May the mother protect us all, as a shroud of darkness is spreading over Eden.

Letter deco.png
Signed,

Therri’cill Aldir’tor Zaithrall

would walk in on her horse back into Adelsburg, returning from a trip. She’d notice something new on the notice board and would get off her horse to read it “Oh.. it seems that it’s been affecting more nations..” she’d turn to look behind her on the stone path, where a red patch of corrupt moss once was “I suppose I better get ready, I’m going on another trip..”

Back