A Call for the Dissolution of the Mitrona High Council

Kerria

Loremaster
Staff member
*A notice would be anonymously left in the mailbox of the Mitrona Royal Palace, and another two copies posted to the noticeboards in Salus Limin and Mitrona. Additional copies would be left at the town bells for distribution. A drawing of the river edge of Myln Arbor would be on the top of the paper.*

autumn-effect-at-argenteuil-1873.jpg!Large.jpg

Vale People of Myln Arbor,

It saddens me to write this and pains me more to distribute it, but the recent direction that Khari'cerr Aedan Pineblossom and the rest of the High Council have led our people is of great concern to me. The Azari'cerr have always been a strong and proud people, more than happy to live the fullest lives and after-lives within the confines on Myln Arbor. The Amber Forest provides us with all we have ever needed and I am greatly worried by the actions of this new so-called Confederation.

Saying this as a citizen of the forest, we must not worry ourselves with the acts of expansion and imperialism outside of this great forest. Our ancestors have walked the same forest trails and hunted the same clearings, yet now we wish to turn our eyes away from the past, onto new and lustful goods from foreign lands. To forsake the divine gift that is Myln Arbor and greedily claim tracts of land that we have no need of. As always, my heart lies within Myln Arbor, not in islands in the Alban Ocean or elsewhere.

It is with this that I call for the dissolution of the High Council and for the people of Myln Arbor to rule themselves. We shall be free to make our own decisions, and live freely behind the amber foliage. It has been my belief for a long time that the only true Khari'cerr is Kharash. I believe it is time we return to these ways and reject the increasingly imperial and greedy construction that the Mitronan government has become.

Signed,
A Citizen of Myln Arbor

Last edited:
Hesperas slenders along the street of Mitrona when he sees this manifesto on the notice board. He reads through it, and his expression turns more sour with every line. When he gets to the end, he furiously rips the paper from the board and looks upon it in disgust. After a few moments, he spits on it and stuffs it into his robe's pocket.

*A notice would be anonymously left in the mailbox of the Mitrona Royal Palace, and another two copies posted to the noticeboards in Salus Limin and Mitrona. Additional copies would be left at the town bells for distribution. A drawing of the river edge of Myln Arbor would be on the top of the paper.*

Vale People of Myln Arbor,

It saddens me to write this and pains me more to distribute it, but the recent direction that Khari'cerr Aedan Pineblossom and the rest of the High Council have led our people is of great concern to me. The Azari'cerr have always been a strong and proud people, more than happy to live the fullest lives and after-lives within the confines on Myln Arbor. The Amber Forest provides us with all we have ever needed and I am greatly worried by the actions of this new so-called Confederation.

Saying this as a citizen of the forest, we must not worry ourselves with the acts of expansion and imperialism outside of this great forest. Our ancestors have walked the same forest trails and hunted the same clearings, yet now we wish to turn our eyes away from the past, onto new and lustful goods from foreign lands. To forsake the divine gift that is Myln Arbor and greedily claim tracts of land that we have no need of. As always, my heart lies within Myln Arbor, not in islands in the Alban Ocean or elsewhere.

It is with this that I call for the dissolution of the High Council and for the people of Myln Arbor to rule themselves. We shall be free to make our own decisions, and live freely behind the amber foliage. It has been my belief for a long time that the only true Khari'cerr is Kharash. I believe it is time we return to these ways and reject the increasingly imperial and greedy construction that the Mitronan government has become.

Signed,
A Citizen of Myln Arbor
Elaine looked towards the Salus Limin noticeboards. Her sharpened nail ran across each line to follow closely. "Death." Elaine uttered under her breath. Though instead of ripping it up, the woman simply walked away. Her battle axe over her shoulder as she hummed to herself quietly.

Lathriel wandered around the palace, carefully brushing his recently curled hair. He stopped at the notice, squinting his eyes and reading slowly before saying. "Mi swore loyalty ce thi Khari'cerr but.." The 'cerr shook his head. He carefully left the note down and left, hoping Elmyra would see it.

After finally leaving his house for once and going to mitrona this certain blue tiefling finds this note. He scoffed, his tired eyes looking at the paper and saying. "This place is doomed." He continued. "Whoever wrote this is right."

Walks up to the Salus Limin noticeboard and notices the letter, and sighs loudly as her face sours, then grumbles to herself:
"Of all times, why now... Kharash may be the father and guardian of the forest, but he has been absent for hundreds of years... Whoever wrote this clearly needs to gain some common sense..."
She sighs again and makes a nearby vine grip around the letter and squeeze it, not destroying it. The vines flower with small blue flowers, the same as the flowers on her harp. She then turns and walks home to vent to her husband.

Would find one of the notices near the bell and read it thinking:
"I do understand there concerns, but Hesperas was the one who negotiated this union, and he is one of the most loyal mitronans, so surely he knows what he is doing and we should trust in him. Perhaps we should address these concerns and let the civilians know why this was decided.
He would the fold up one of the notices and stick it in his pocket keeping it for later.

Lathriel wandered around the palace, carefully brushing his recently curled hair. He stopped at the notice, squinting his eyes and reading slowly before saying. "Mi swore loyalty ce thi Khari'cerr but.." The 'cerr shook his head. He carefully left the note down and left, hoping Elmyra would see it.

As the Pricecili walked the halls, she grew curious to all the whispers of the servants and to what they were referring to.

She came across the note not long after and raised a brow at the paper.
"My Kharash..." She sighed, rolling her eyes, going back to her room, she herself wondering if Lathriel had seen it.

Back