Player Event A Call to Arms for Kin, Council and Militia

Akme

A letter would be sent out to the Order of Thyst, the Anjyarri Jundi and the remaining members of the Ilbans Al’ya Al’Haya’apa, detailed in dire symbols.

“To al’ana comrades in arms, scholars and tribal members,

I have received word from al’ana student of a vile threat from the deserts by Al Khadir. A voidal mage whom wields the powers of blood has taken root in the Ilban’s sacred homeland of the oasis, having mauled Haldir severely upon first contact. Not only this, but with this mage a child was abducted, and told unto al’ana student that they would be made an apprentice of this fiend. This will not go unpunished.

Ana call for al’ua help in the defeat of this hemomancer, the rescue of the young one, and the reclamation of the Ilban’s home. Send word to me of a time whence anat might meet, formulate a plan for this operation and rally together to bring this mage to heel.

Sincerely,

Aegnern Piuldrash

1710086727459.png

Iiyama her eyes scanned over the letter as she leaned back in her office chair taking a deep breath as she dug her nails into the wooden desk "Pourquoi devrais-je risquer la vie des gardes pour quelqu'un qui n'est clairement pas assez capable ?" she spoke in notre running her hand through her hair before standing up "Fucking hell." she hissed out grabbing the letter before leaving her house, she fixed her armour pieces as she made her way to the military keep, leaving the letter on Kassims desk with a note "I do not see why we should risk our lives unless the child actually ends up with someone capable enough and Aegnern gets some sense knocked into him." she signed the note before leaving, the sound of a door being slammed shut echoed through the keep.

Last edited:
Nowu read through the letter, a blank expression resting on her face through each word. A deep sigh of annoyance sounded from her as she got to the final words "So somewhere in the desert a mosquito wanders? And the ash cheeks expects us to search the entire thing?" The pastel coloured tiefling rolled her eyes "Ye'll 'ave more luck trying to catch a rat in a forest.." Nowu then went down the stairs from her room, leaving the letter on the table for Maple to read before heading out to handle some final business on the library.

Nowu read through the letter, a blank expression resting on her face through each word. A deep sigh of annoyance sounded from her as she got to the final words "So somewhere in the desert a mosquito wanders? And the ash cheeks expects us to search the entire thing?" The pastel coloured tiefling rolled her eyes "Ye'll 'ave more luck trying to catch a rat in a forest.." Nowu then went down the stairs from her room, leaving the letter on the table for Maple to read before heading out to handle some final business on the library.
(Just so you know it isn’t somewhere, it is specifically the oasis in the desert. There is only one of those in Al Khadir and it’s not hard to get to, unless Nowu doesn’t know that in which case Aeg will gladly tell or show her )

(Just so you know it isn’t somewhere, it is specifically the oasis in the desert. There is only one of those in Al Khadir and it’s not hard to get to, unless Nowu doesn’t know that in which case Aeg will gladly tell or show her )
Oh I know, but if you think logically they wouldn't stay in one place, especially not one that recognizable

[!] Returning from his long time away from the desert; Faycal returns to this urgent notice. He quickly sits down to begin writing.

Merhaba,

Apologies for my absence, this is more than just troubling news. This is an affront to the pure nature of the Oasis. Faycal suggests we go there and get rid of this problem as soon as possible.

Sincerely, Faycal Tajir

Back