Nation Announcement A Change in Tides

SecretKeeper

Common Tailor, Aeri'Cill of Luminion
Divider_Lumi3.png

Vale to All
This letter bears a heavy heart and a prayer that I hope you all will join me in
In recent days, there has been much discussion among the Court in Luminion. And with each passing day I saw my brother grow more tired.
A crown is a heavy burden to bear, one that the House of Zaithrall knows well.
I must regretfully inform the people of my Kingdom and beyond that not 2 days past, I found my brother unresponsive beside the pool in the palace.
A team of healers is working day and night to bring him back to consciousness, and to bring him back to us.
My brother is a good person, an even greater leader.
But in his absence there must continue to be order.
*✧・゚: *✧・゚:─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

I, Cirlia Zaithrall, Eldest Daughter of Aldir'tor Zaithrall, am reinstating my full duties to my nation.
This was a burden that was meant to be mine alone, and I will lead my people with the same grace and humility that my brother has

I ask that you all join me in a prayer for his health, that he may return to us, and to doing what he loved the most, teaching the most worthy the path of Aquamancy

When we know more, I will deliver more news.
Vale'tar to all, and May the Mother Bless Respen.

Divider_Lumi1.png

"The return of the Queen." The Cinna'Vanaris of Sapherum Port spoke only after recently recovering from his ilness, reaching to unwrap his bandages, his sight's were set upon Luminion as he watched on from the Aey'flir estate, silently watching before he spoke eventually. "I will be there soon.."

Nephi'ra held the notice in her good hand while leaning against the kitchen counter for support. She wore a broad smile on her lips, hinting at a sense of pride. "The time is finally here for you to shine, Aesti."

Aedan would let out a deep sigh as he read the notice in the comfort of his study “There in nothing mi cann do…” he’d pause “Mi wish du thi best es health filo.” with a frown he’d leave his estate immediately ranting “CIRE DU FUCKING KIDDING MI!” to the confusion of bystanders

Elaine carefully read every word in the announcement, rubbing the paper with her thumb. She had a soft frown upon her face. "The potential to losing a brother is what I know too much of." Elaine said softly. Her eyes trailed further as she kept reading. "Ah..? Her? Hm.." She thought for a moment. "She seems capable, maybe moreso than her brother." She nods with a bit of girlpower.

Aedan would let out a deep sigh as he read the notice in the comfort of his study “There in nothing mi cann do…” he’d pause “Mi wish du thi best es health filo.” with a frown he’d leave his estate immediately ranting “CIRE DU FUCKING KIDDING MI!” to the confusion of bystanders
BRO IM CACKLIN BHFAFDS

Back