A Change Of Trust

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
[!]
A message was hammer onto bulletin-boards across Eden sealed with a cyan wax with a wolf paw stamp

Decoration.png

"In the light of the recent event with the war marching on, the death of Phillip and so much more from the mainland, I Lily Roseshade have decided to cut our ferry from the mainland at Lunburg and it is subject to move any day now. To where is not to be said and will not be told to the public simply out of concern to start more conflict. I wish to state that I would prefer everyone to travel safely on the mainland with luminous borders closed, Aljabrids gates closed, the war marching on, and Avalheims gate being closed for months and will keep being. The troubles in the forest of Mitrona I would guess also have started raising up more. Eden has ended in chaos and we all seem to simply be sitting ideal inside our walls, and the dark outside only will get worse if no action is taken. I also know we keep pointing fingers and accusing others but I think its it's time we take and talk it out and see what we wish for the rest of Eden as the main 6 powers of Eden.
- Lily Roseshade

A few unique ones would be sent out too!

[!] This letter is sealed with red wax and a rose stamp.
To The Leader ship of Alkadir and Aljabrid I thank you for your generousity and will be sure to sign our deal as soon as it arives. I will also hope you all safe as I fear for the future of the mainland, I would orignally had cut us fully off if you had denied my attempt in parking a ferry in your soil. Im greatfull for all you have done for us in the past and the years I lived in Alkahdir when I was younger. - Lily Roseshade
[!] This letter is sealed with red wax and a rose stamp
To The Royal palace of luminion I wish you guys the best of luck with your borders closing and the dark outside raising. I must admit I havent felt the most welcome in Luminion in the past and still dont through I respect you all as a nation and people. I hope we could meet someday with the other nations and stop hiding within our walls and start looking onwards to the darkness outside and attempt to stop it like we did by the obilisk. I know the obilisk was a lost cause we lost the battle without knowing we were lured. But with us keep donating souls to the evil power out there I think we should take action, maybe not today but before its too late. - Lily Roseshade
To Silas an old friend. I have seen the war march on and I do not blame you with Phillips recent death I hope things will go well, I never really desired to move our ferry once more but since I trust you and if you ever desire to visit we plan to move it to Alkadir please do not share this information and let people find out on their own, I fear for the future of Eden too. This war seems to have sat motion into something more. Have you yourself looks at the pillaged bodies on the Lunburg soil? Please contact me soon - Lily Roseshade
To Myth I know we barely speak and I probably dont have your respect through I wanted to turn the recent events up with you and I hope you well within the forest I once called home. As you might have heard Phillip seems to be dead and the war seems to keep going, the evil outside from the undead wont simply stop and I wish to speak with you without blood drawn, through as I cant pass through the borders of luminion would your other town do? - Lily Roseshade
To Hadriana's new leader I wish you to best in the future through the movement of the ferry were never on you. I never liked the troubles of the mainland and with darkness raising I feel like moving my ferry away from all the blood would be best. I first desired to cut us fully off from the mainland but I cant do that would make us too distent with our fellow nations in Eden. - Lily Roseshade
To Krisa I know the recent troubles that has happened to you and wish you safe Im moving the ferry and would prefer if you keep it hidden but the ferry is to move to Alkhadir where it will stay in their docks till any new events happen on the mainland - Lily Roseshade
To the Citizens of Avalheim, I hope you are all well and traveling safely and carefully on the mainland, with all the recent things going on I hope things will look brighter in the future. I will admit that the moving of the ferry all the way to the south while being inconvenient is the only place I feel safe in keeping it. I have friends among Alkahdir and most other nations but the darkness keeps knocking on our doorsteps so travel wishly my people. I hope you all make it through sees dark days. - Lily Roseshade
[!] This letter is sealed with Red wax and a rose stamp.
In the light of the recent events, Avalheims ferry has been moved from the bloody field of Lunburg and down to the desert very soon. I hope you are safe and wish for you to travel carefully out there. I hope you find what you looking for and remember if things go bad you have friends in Avalheim, I can not risk my nation for you but I will do what I can to help you - Lily

Please Do Not Metagame the private information in the private Letters

Back