Player Announcement A Dawn of Luster for the Enlightened

PetitePaintings

contemporary rattus
[!]
A 'cill in silver armor was passing around letters to every kingdom's doorstep; the letters had a gentle penmanship. At the bottom of the page was a dried, white hydrangea that had been pressed onto the paper.

1645137099856.png
[HEADING=1]
A Dawn of Luster for the Enlightened
[/HEADING]
AH3l_XnBBDjSbUV7si8clQId4hOaq9oD73vragxSPN_EdObjquKH9JOWmBaHopyuwfWeV8UCuzol3I7X_MAq6vqHs1WlYGstJpTFtDj4foPl1BVZf1-J9NCzphNzE3lA8OCldQie

Dearest readers, within the recent months, The Enlightened Kingdom of Luminion had undergone many changes and gained much. We had reestablished a means of education for all with a newly refurbished system. We gained many within our council, and the diarchy to which was once a half has now become whole.

But that is not all that we have gained. In recent months, there have been developments that have guaranteed Luminion's future. It is my honor as the Aeri'cill of Luminion and the new mother of three to announce the birth of Pricecili Aurae Zaithrall, Pricecilus Tetheris III Zaithrall, and Pricecilus Respen Zaithrall.

The Mother had blessed Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall and me with safe delivery and the health of my bess'inn and me.

May the scions of the Elladris bloodline grow into the finest 'cill to preserve their homeland's security and purity under The Mother's light. May Aerièlle guide the three bess'inn as she did the Therri'cill's and Aeri'cill's preceding them.

Let the year 1523 mark the new beginning of Luminion and the 'cill.

Mirr Aerièlle thi aeri ller Hillith ann Cillitil.

IDanYq7PWXQw4shcg6KSbq1c5mwZPH6aWHbg3-ioEFZ5rPBXVTvNYI5-ZCAim6DyJABE1il4MeyKeNTFluU7zMbjkMe9ABiRLSD0SIr6q0Hw40u64q3PBT625nWsogcCD5oCaABp

we also need for people to play the children lol. if you're interested, hmu (or ark) ❤️

Last edited:
*Isabella would notice the letter waiting for her in front of the palace and picks it up while holding baby Silas. While reading a smile appears on her face and she says* "More baby news! How lovely. And triplets! What a lucky mother she must be" *An even bigger smile appears on her face as she looks at Silas* "It's going to be a great era for everyone! May all this baby news bring a time of peace and joy for everyone!".

*He recognized the penmanship and letter styling right away softly opening the letter to read it, skimming through " Ah how lovely more Royal 'cill being born." He says flatly being sarcastic to himself "Mi told du'd be fine. Congratulations, mi shall send them something soon." *He scoffs taking the flower out and to put in the vase in front of him then setting the letter aside and heading to the next.

Back