A Disturbing Truth

[!]
Throughout the night 4 people would travel across the nations of Eden, hanging posters on every bulletin-board they found and in other places. Leaving without anyone knowing who they were, or what their intent was.

1681672287076.png

"Dear Eden, Hadriana has failed you! As the war keeps marching on and on, feeding the undead master. I wish to inform you all that Phillip, the king of Hadriana has decided to help him in their conquest of feeding the needs of souls! Don't you think it's strange, he start a war right after an undead lord is let loose that enjoyed the souls of those who were killed in the battle in the desert? Don't you think it's weird why he sends men to war right now and that the bodies are missing all their bones? It seems obvious to me that he desires to feed the Bone Lord and help him with his march in overtaking Eden. If anyone supports this man I recommend thinking twice about it! He is manipulative, who seems not to care for all the innocent deaths, simply to feed his master"

1681672310566.png

This post is anonymous and there isn't any way to know who wrote it

1681674818643.png

Still ICly holding that grudge that he let someone who was caught literally giving bones to the obelisk go free "under watch"
Good post thank you Fallen
The person/my character hated the man so did most of my other characters but they also respected him and simply waited for him to retire which never happened

Back