Player Announcement A Farewell to Arms

Sundance

image_2023-07-03_205934051.png
You know what they say bout good times - They never last. For over a year now I've lived within Raevendrecht and have enjoyed the hospitality of it's people. However, since the beginning of me and my family's stay it was clear that this would be a temporary situation - that one day, the Loyalists would return to Hadriana, and I with them. That time has now come. Therefore, I am writing this to say goodbye. Although I'll be sure to visit, I will be returning to my homeland and will spend the bulk of my time back in my homeland.

For this reason, I am also formally resigning from the Orange Guard and relinquishing my citizenship. All equipment - horses, weapons, so on that I purchased will remain within the armory. I am also bequeathing ownership of the Secundia Theatre to Quinith, one of my employees who I'm sure will find a good use for it. As for the rest of my properties, ownership will be taken by the state to do with what they will. Finally, I'd like to thank the republic for sheltering the Attians during their exile. It has been a long a treacherous journey, and I'm glad we could see it through together.

So long and best wishes,

Eveline Ludwig.

image_2023-07-03_205945764.png

A young Attian boy who has barely turned 17 eyes this notice, tilting his head as his brain did its work to process the information. Exile from Hadriana, huh?

He looked out the window of his home in Raevendrecht, feeling a deep ache within himself as he looked past the snowy peaks of his home for the past 4 years. He gazed down at the worn pocket knife he held close to his chest, the empire's emblem still proudly drawn on its handle.

Maybe he should consider going back home too.

Back