A Letter For The High Elven King

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
[!]
not even hours after the meeting at the port a letter would be sent to the Royal palace to the high elven king. It would be sealed with icy blue wax with a wolf paw stamp and came by raven

"Dear Aldir'tor. As you might be aware as I would imagine it's you who started the search for Themis, I proposed a fair trial in Avalheim but your friends, though they seemed not fond of my idea. I am here to ask for us to meet on neutral grounds, with no weapons no anything, and talk this out face to face without others arguing with us."

"I know this might seem not the most pleasant but I hope you understand from a friend's view I wish the best for both sides citizens and the outcome. I wish No death to be ruled out, at least if possible and am happy to pay for damages if that's what you desire. I simply ask for once to leave us as a neutral area, I have had enough with raevendrecht after me and that dark-elven guild."

"Also who is to say I end with Themis? I simply wish to talk this out in person with you and no one who can twist and turn my words before telling them to you"

"contact me as soon as you can"

-Signed Lily Roseshade X

Last edited:
[!]
not even hours after the meeting at the port a letter would be sent to the Royal palace to the high elven king. It would be sealed with icy blue wax with a wolf paw stamp and came by raven

"Dear Aldir'tor. As you might be aware as I would imagine it's you who started the search for Themis, I proposed a fair trial in Avalheim but your friends, though they seemed not fond of my idea. I am here to ask for us to meet on neutral grounds, with no weapons no anything, and talk this out face to face without others arguing with us."

"I know this might seem not the most pleasant but I hope you understand from a friend's view I wish the best for both sides citizens and the outcome. I wish No death to be ruled out, at least if possible and am happy to pay for damages if that's what you desire. I simply ask for once to leave us as a neutral area, I have had enough with raevendrecht after me and that dark-elven guild."

"Also who is to say I end with Themis? I simply wish to talk this out in person with you and no one who can twist and turn my words before telling them to you"

"contact me as soon as you can"

-Signed Lily Roseshade X

you do alot of talking Rosehade..... 🤣

[!] A handwritten letter would be delivered to the town of Avalheim by a bright shining Phoenix bearing the Zaithrall markings.

My dearest acquaintance Lily of Avalheim,

It is of great pleasure to me to exchange letters with the head of house Roseshade for the first time, despite the message not being praise and friendship but a plea to the Royal Court to pardon the terrorists that attacked my state and citizens.

Despite my stance on the matter being firmly behind that of those doing the investigation, I am not a cruel leader and am willing to hear you out on the matter. I am sure that we will come to an agreement when I enlighten you on the great dependency your people currently have on the Enlightened Kingdom without you even being aware of it. I look forward to our meeting, Yet for such a meeting to take place it will be on the condition that those negotiations take place within the confines of the Luminion Royal Palace since I am currently unable to travel for prolonged periods of time due to my duties being here with my people and not off in a far-off Vari land discussing the fate of terrorists in these troubled times.

You are welcome to enter the royal palace freely for an audience for the remainder of the year 1530 and the first month of 1531.
If you are unwilling to come to Luminion fo the negotiations, there is no reason to speak any further on the subject.

I look forward to your reply,

Signed,

Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall

[!] A handwritten letter would be delivered to the town of Avalheim by a bright shining Phoenix bearing the Zaithrall markings.

My dearest acquaintance Lily of Avalheim,

It is of great pleasure to me to exchange letters with the head of house Roseshade for the first time, despite the message not being praise and friendship but a plea to the Royal Court to pardon the terrorists that attacked my state and citizens.

Despite my stance on the matter is firmly behind that of those doing the investigation, I am not a cruel leader and am willing to hear you out on the matter. I am sure that we will come to an agreement when I enlighten you on the great dependency your people currently have on the Enlightened Kingdom without you even being aware of it. I look forward to our meeting, Yet for such a meeting to take place it will be on the condition that those negotiations take place within the confines of the Luminion Royal Palace since I am currently unable to travel for prolonged periods due to my duties being here with my people and not off in a far-off Vari land discussing the fate of terrorists in these troubled times.

You are welcome to enter the royal palace freely for an audience for the remainder of the year 1530 and the first month of 1531.
If you are unwilling to come to Luminion fo the negotiations, there is no reason to speak any further on the subject.

I look forward to your reply,

Signed,

Therri'cill Aldir'tor Zaithrall
[!] A letter would be sent in return not long after Lily received the other one

Dear Aldir'tor

as you might have heard I have permitted you to take Themis to court. Though as for her whereabouts, I can't tell as the last I saw her was at my wedding, her house seems empty but the tax kept paid by her family members.
They also have no idea about her whereabouts I have asked.

As for the damages, I could offer to help cover some of them but depending on the price It might be too expensive.
If you want to keep me updated you are more then welcome else I hope we can stay on good relations and hopefully no more trouble

I hope you at good health and nothing too bad after the events lately.

- Roseshade

Back