Player Announcement A Letter of Ascension

__Stal27

Gamemaster Team
Staff member
A LETTER OF ASCENSION
Aeyflir banner without name.png

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
To the Members of House Aey'flir, Citizens of Luminion and Citizens of Sapherum Port,

With a sense of both honour and duty, to all who I serve and to the mother, I address you on this momentous occasion. Following the noble abdication of my father, Fynenar I Aey'flir, it is with deep humility and an unwavering commitment to our legacy that I accept the mantle of leadership as the new Lord of House Aey'flir and Governor of Sapherum Port.

The path ahead may hold challenges, but I am fortified by the teachings and wisdom passed down through the ages. Together, I shall continue to thrive, innovate, and safeguard the prosperity of our noble house and the radiant jewel that is Sapherum Port.

I extend my gratitude to all who have contributed to the strength of our house and the vibrancy of our port and to all those who have supported me and guided me personally. Your support is the wind beneath my wings as we embark on this journey together.

May the mother's light guide us, and the unity of House Aey'flir shine brighter than ever before.

Long May he reign,

Signed,

Fynenar II Gae'lin Aey'flir, Lord of House Aey'flir, Lord of I’lumnia, Cinna'Vanaris of Sapherum Port, Captain of the Ama'Cillar, Bane of the Frosts

As this paper crosses her desk, the busy Aeri’cill smiles, stopping for a moment on her work to comment to herself
"As it was meant to be... Congratulations my Love. We shall celebrate soon.."

Back