A Letter Send To Diederick

LastFallenAngel

I'm watching
The Letter Would Arrive At The Hadrian Castle sealed in Cyan Wax with a wolf paw stamp

"The Pact as agreed on is attached to this letter. I have added the trade pact within it on point 5 and already signed it myself simply needing you to sign both copies and send one back to me.

-Lily Roseshade"

NON AGGRESSION PACT

This non-aggression pact is signed between Avalheim and The Hadrian nation. Both parties own a direct copy of this document as to make sure if one is lost the other one has it.

Decoration.png

From the moment this pact is signed both parties do agree upon the following rules:

We are not to declare war against each other, nor join a war against each other. This includes raids, sieges, heists, and all other forms of aggression

If war were to happen we are not going to either sell or trade (resources, weapons, armor etc.) with the opposing attacker.

Each nation will grant safe passage in each other lands

You cannot hire external force's to avoid breaking the Non-Aggression pact this include's mercenary's, guilds and other entity's

This Agreement also includes a trade pact listing the following

1. Avalheim is to sell Dark Steel to Diederick himself for a discounted price.
2. The first 40 Ingots sold will each be 18 Androes. Where Afterwards the price will be 25-30 Depending on the amount of Dark steel there is to be bought in one go.

[OOC upon breaking this pact the other party will have 1 week grace period]

This pact will last for 5 years and can be at any time between the two parties extended upon agreement

Signed
- Lily Roseshade

Back