A letter to Fynenar Aey'flir.

A letter would be dropped off in the mailbox of the Aey'flir residence. It donned the sigil of Anjyarr, and was written in neat handwriting

1658420386229.png

1658420410931.png

Greetings, Pricecilus Aey'flir. I have written to you in relation to a 'cill in your captivity, Zolphar Vendove.
As he is a citizen of Anjyarr, I would like to visit him before his purity trial, and share a few words with the fugitive.
I swear on the gods I mean no trouble, and request a safe entrance to Luminion.
I do hope this letter finds you safely, and I hope we will see eachother soon.

Signed, Dohnair Vennanor
1658420430236.png

@Agrhendaer suck it builder boy

Last edited:
Fynenar would sit his office as he sorted his mail, the letter entered his hands, he looked at the sigil with disgust. "It seems like the filth got my title wrong, what a shame" he then briefly read through the letter as he held it above the candle that lit his desk, the letter burning to a crisp slowly

Another letter was sent a couple days later, with the same formatting and to the same address.

1658424692710.png

1658424706306.png

Hello again, Pricecilus. I was not sure if you got my previous letter, so I figured I'd write another one.

I plan to head to Luminion on Fireday, the 6th. I come bringing a large gift as well. I do once again, request safe entry to your city. I request a visit to your prison, to meet with Zolphar Vendove. As I am a government official, I was requested to go meet with him by the rest of the council, as an act of diplomacy. I mean no harm, and I will come unarmed. See you soon, sir.

Signed, Dohnair Vennanor

1658424730060.png

Back