A letter to Lily Roseshade

Jessica

Community Team
Staff member
‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ❀︵‿︵‿୨༻✧༺୧‿︵‿︵˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵
»»————- ♡ ————-««

[!] A raven with feathers as black as night flies over the sea and then over the beautiful landscape of The Icy Domain of Avalheim. The leg of the raven has a bow tied around a rolled-up letter. The raven delivers the letter to the Rosheshade manor. When you open that letter you see a piece of paper with neat handwriting and beautiful decorations on the page. The letter states the following: [!]

ೋღ ❤ ღೋ

“Gegroet my dear friend Lily,
I am sending you this letter because I would like to meet again. I feel like we haven't talked or just had a drink in so long. For this reason, I would like to invite you and your family to go on a picnic together. You, your wife, the children, me, the twins and, Berend (Depends if he has time). It doesn't necessarily have to be a picnic of course, as long as we all have a good time. This is also because I really want to thank you so much for all your help, hospitality, and advice during the pregnancy of the twins. I've visited Avalheim a few times already, but I'm afraid we just missed each other or you just got busy with something. I would really like it if you come/feel like doing something as I greatly value our friendship.

Kind regards,

your friend Jinx van der Bijlkrijger"

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
[!] Every dot of the i of her name was replaced with a little heart. In the corner of the paper, there would be a little heart drawn.

Back