Nation Announcement A letter to the Chieftess of Avalheim

[!] A raven carrying a letter landed at the harbour of Avalheim. The bird kept screeching until someone would relieve him of the message he had brought. The letter bore the crests of both the Hooghlandsche Vrystaet and Johan van Leuveren. [!]

cYiveA23nzNlrlVsmPK3xZDoJSZWUsj8db89GFm8_IB6JCK0WAR9KALReFSeoggv6VDpEPFeDnFGXfmbg0Ac4DYwmDpQvIol0rxMGoOK_usfGSAL_rdB6ZFYdeuHnr7rag8Hm2_pLGPDEQ9AcHgosvc

To Lily Roseshade, Ruler of the Icy Domain of Avalheim.

Greetings, Chieftess Roseshade.
I hope this letter finds you well.

As you undoubtedly already know, the situation in Raevendrecht has changed drastically. The previous Stadtholder, Silas van Leuveren, has been stripped of both his position and his power for he proved himself unfit to fulfill his duties as Stadtholder of the Freestate.
Many years ago my young nephew wronged you and your people. He insulted your honour and sullied the reputation of the Republic.
We, the provisional government of Raevendrecht, wish to reconcile with the people of Avalheim. We wish for an opportunity to correct the wrongdoings of our previous Stadtholder. We wish for a diplomatic meeting between the Freestate and Avalheim.
If you are willing to grant us this opportunity to prove our goodwill, please let us know so we can send forth a diplomat.

May the Maker smile down upon us both

Signed, The Provisional Government,

Supreme Leader, Matthijs van Oudkerken
Johan van Leuveren
Berend Berendzoon
Zell van Zessen
Jinx van der Bijlkrijger
vA4SjHWRoVbraD5s04HvUcsDTnPs086NR_SF-RZbfNjf6yF48jTR5Vse6XZe7hxxcmjqili-q2RXf5uFqoCurDDY2_xuKQ2f41Tr7YOagh_30XJJpAnG14kim6MJKE7aScdEB5JPZ-8-cs5ZdWGI3ak

[!] Lily skimmed over the letter as she sighed and grabbed a fresh piece of paper and her ink bottle.

"I write as I have read your letter and I'm not against speaking on political matters. I have in the past been quite strict on who i desire to speak with within your kingdom as only a select few have proven worthy of my trust. However, I will happily invite you further for a meeting within the walls of Avalheim from where you can list what you wish to correct and if you have any plans for correcting this.

- Lily Roseshade"

She then tied the letter to the foot of a raven within the Townhall and let it fly towards Reavendrecht.

[OOC: Dm me when you read it so we can figure out a time to meet up if you ofc accept that is.]

Back