Player Announcement A letter to the Council of the Denur

Tsjompa

Legend
[!] A messenger has arrived in the Kruger's Brewery carrying a letter containing the crest of the Tzyrnowski household, it was meant for the Council of the Denur [!]

1679358845166.png

1679358868928.png

Sunday 23, Redfall 1531

To the great council of the Denur people, hereby I Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski wish to inform that the Denur known as 'Grimskor the Mighty' has been found guilty of the following, and therefore been imprisoned.

Grimskor has been found sneaking about the Lünburg-Kremlin, once confronted he merely stated "I was looking for somewhere to piss". As he stood on top of the castle walls, needless to say he was not believed.

Grimskor has seen fit to announce that he works for the 'Republic of Raevendrecht' as a mercenary and openly said "We are at war' after which he unsheathed his weapons. As he refused the order to hand over his weaponry it devolved into a quarrel, he almost maimed one of my household guards! This alone is reason enough to be executed.

However since the Kaiser and you the 'Council of Denurs' have made pact of non-aggresion I would invite you to Flussland, and come see if this particular Denur is worth the trouble he has caused.

Signed by,
Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski

Herzog of Flussland
Nobleman of the Empire
Champion of Adelsburg

1679360657938.png

Gordon would take the letter from the courier at the gates looking at the signature and at who it was aimed at
Seems like there is more business for the Kjung
He would keep the letter closed going further to bring it to the higher ups

Would get the letter by Gordon, he sits down in his rooms to read.
After reading the Letter he would sigh, he get ink and a quil.

Herzog Tzyrnowski,

I feel sorry to hear that a denur did sneak around in Lünburg-Kremlin. But we as the Council do not recognize him to be one of the citizen of the Iron Orhim therfore the Particullar does not concern the council.

As he stated he is a mercenary working for the " Republic of Raevendrecht " therfore as they made a contract with him they are Responsible for his actions alone.

Therfore you can punish him as you see fit, if still needed ofcourse I would travel to your Court. But it may not be needed

Lord Protektor Gardron Khazut
Council of Denur

He would use some wax, to sell the letter. And give it to a messenger. He would sigh and think
"This denur us just causing proplem for All nations"

Back